(45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags"

Be the first to Write a Review

(45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags

$12.49 - $80.08

up to $2.40 Cashback

Environmentally friendly recycled plastic bags. Application: Can Liner; Global Product Type: Bags; Capacity Range (Volume): 13 gal; Thickness: 0.900 mil. PRODUCT DETAILS: -Capacity Range (Volume) : 13 gal. -Grade: Standard. -Height : 27 1/4 in. -Applic...
See details

Buying options

  • Best Value

    (45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Hefty® - Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags, 13gal, .9mil, 24 x 27 1/4, White, 45/Box

    $12.49

    $0.62Cashback

    + Description

    Made using recycled materials. Puncture- and tear-resistant. Application: Can Liner; Capacity Range (Volume): 13 gal; Thickness: 0.95 mil; Grade: Standard.

  • (45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Hefty E48259 Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags- 13 gal- .9mil- 24 x 27 1/4- WE- 45 Bags/Box

    $17.94

    $0.72Cashback

    + Description

    Environmentally friendly recycled plastic bags.Capacity: 13 Gallon.Thickness: 0.9 mil.Grade: XX Heavy.Colors: White.Width: 24".Height: 27-1/4".Materials: Recycled Plastic.Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 21 %.Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 44 %.Total Recycled Content Percent: 65 %.Quantity: 45 Bags per Box.

  • (45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags, 13Gal, .9Mil, 24 X 27 1/4, White,

    $22.08

    $1.10Cashback

    + Description

    Made using recycled materials. Puncture- and tear-resistant. Application: Can Liner; Capacity Range (Volume): 13 gal; Thickness: 0.95 mil; Grade: Standard.

  • (45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    PACTIV CORPORATION HEFTY RENEW KITCH DRAWST RING TRSH BG 13GAL 6/45 per CASE

    $80.08

    $2.40Cashback

    + Description

    CAT: Bags & Can Liners Can Liners Drawstring & Kitchen

 

Featured Stores

  • Best Value

    SHOP.COM Direct Office Supplies

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Hefty® - Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags, 13gal, .9mil, 24 x 27 1/4, White, 45/Box

    $12.49

    $0.62Cashback

  • UnbeatableSale

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Hefty E48259 Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags- 13 gal- .9mil- 24 x 27 1/4- WE- 45 Bags/Box

    $17.94

    $0.72Cashback

  • Alliance Supply

    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags, 13Gal, .9Mil, 24 X 27 1/4, White,

    $22.08

    $1.10Cashback

Product Information

Product Information

(45 per Carton) 13 Gallon Hefty Renew Recycled Kitchen & Trash Bags"

Environmentally friendly recycled plastic bags. Application: Can Liner; Global Product Type: Bags; Capacity Range (Volume): 13 gal; Thickness: 0.900 mil. PRODUCT DETAILS: -Capacity Range (Volume) : 13 gal. -Grade: Standard. -Height : 27 1/4 in. -Application: Can Liner. -Thickness : 0.900 mil. -Global Product Type: Bags. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 44 %. -Material(s): Recycled Plastic. -Color(s): White. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 21 %. -Width : 24 in. -Total Recycled Content Percent : 65 %. -Product is made of at least partially recycled material. Package: Includes 45 can liners.

SHOP.COM Reviews

Write a Review

This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.