All SHOP.COM Direct Electronics Outlet products come with a warranty. Warranty is based on the type of product: New or Refurbished / Recertified.
Refurbished or Recertified products come with a 90 day parts and labor warranty. Electronic recertified products have been returned, where they are inspected for quality and defects, restored to like new condition, tested and repackaged for resale. Some Reconditioned or Refurbished items will show a slight amount of wear and tear, some items will look brand new. Such items are no longer sold as "new", but can only be sold as "recertified".
SHOP.COM Direct Electronics Outlet Return Policy
This return policy applies to products sold through SHOP.COM Marketplace, Inc's SHOP.COM Direct Electronics Outlet service only.
All returns must be 100% intact, in the original carton/tote or packaging with the Serial Number clearly visible. Any components, manuals, registration card(s), software, cables and/or accessories that come with the package must also be included. Unfortunately, if merchandise returned to our warehouse is in a non-restockable condition, we will be unable to issue a full credit (please see Restocking Fee information below). Please be advised that if your order is over $25 and requires us to reship from an original damaged, defective, shorted, or mis-shipped order, you will be temporarily charged for that item(s) and you will be credited when the original item(s) or claim is closed.
For an exchange or refund all products must be returned within 90 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Return constitutes receipt of the product by our electronics provider, and not the mere issuance of an RMA. Shipping and handling is not refundable.
- Return for refund within: 90 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- Restocking Fee: A 15% Restocking Fee maybe incurred, please see Restocking Fee information below.
It is recommended that you insure your return for the original product price.
To have a return request processed for your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number at (866) 420-1709 - Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm EST.
Please see below for Restocking Fee information and Special Conditions which may apply to your purchase.
The following information is required to process your return:
- Original order number
- Item being returned and quantity
- Reason for return
- Your name and daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Please also advise us as to whether or not you would like your merchandise reshipped or a credit posted to your account.
Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise
- The Item must not be assembled
- The item must be clean and free of dents, scratches, holes, tears, cracks, stickers, labels, price tags, etc.
- The item must be unused
- All parts, hardware, instructions, warranty cards, power cords, manuals, etc., must be included
- The item must be in its original packaging. This includes the box or carton in which it came in, wrap, protection, or sleeve provided by the manufacturer.
The Carton and Packaging
- Do not write Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)numbers numbers, personal information, customer information or other informaiton on the manufacturer's boxes as this will make the item non-returnable. The carton must be free of all writing.
- The carton must be free of hole, cuts, tears, etc.
- The carton must be free of excessive tape or odd tapes (i.e. duct tape, Christmas tape, etc.)
- Furniture cartons must be opened properly. Preferable by opening the carton flaps. Never cut the furniture cartons around the bottom or down the sides if you think you may need to return the item.
- All internal Packaging must be in place (i.e. bubble wrap, cardboard corners, tops & side strips)
Return Authorization Required
All returns require that a Return Merchandise Authorization number be issued by our Customer Service Department to you. Return numbers must either be written on the outside of the package (not on manufacturer packaging) or inside the box (not inside the manufacturer packaging). All packages returned without return numbers will be refused and returned to sender and the sender will be liable for all freight. Please allow 15 business days for return processing and credit postage to your account.
SHOP.COM Marketplace will apply full refund of the original product purchase price of the item if received back in the condition the order was delivered. In some cases a Restocking Fee may be incurred. When a Restocking Fee is incurred we will refund the original product price of the item minus the restocking fee. Please refer to the Restocking Fees information below.
In some cases a 15% restocking will be incurred based upon the condition of the item being returned.
Exp: If a new item is returned open and it cannot be re-sold as new will incur a 15% re-stocking fee as the item cannot be sold as new. It can only be sold as refurbished.
Exp: If a refurbished product has been returned and its missing its accessories like the manual, remote, cables, etc then a 15% restocking fee will be incurred.
Any credits on orders where a restocking fee is applied will be refunded the original product price of the item minus the restocking fee. Shipping and handling are non-refundable.
If you would like to know if your product is covered by the Refund/Return policy, contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call our toll free number at (866) 420-1709 - Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm EST.
Damaged merchandise delivered by truck (LTL) must be reported within 1 business days. Please be sure to report the damage immediately with the shipping carrier when the package is delivered so that we can process your claim.
All defective items need to be reported within the warranty period based on the type of product (see below).
New items the warranty is provided by the manufacturer Please contact the manufacturer.
Refurbished items within 90 days of purchase. Refurbished items come with a 90 day parts and labor warranty. Contact our Customer Service so that we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
If you received fewer items than you were supposed to or the wrong item, it must be reported within 1 business days after delivery.