Airborne Tablets Very Berry - 10 ct
Sick Of Catching Colds? Sick Of Getting Sick While Traveling? Take Airborne!
Effervescent technology offers 100% immediate absorption! Take at the first sign of a cold symptom or before entering crowded, potentially germ-infested environments.
Airborne is a dietary supplement. Take at the first sign of a cold symptom or before entering crowded environment. Airborne was developed by a school teacher who was sick of getting sick in the classroom. It can be taken 2 ways: at the first sign of a cold symptoms, or before entering crowded environments, like airplanes and offices. Airborne's unique natural formula contains 17 herbs and nutrients, including ginger for nausea! Clinical trial data is available. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
- Pack of 10-count tablets
- Combats the airborne germs and viruses
- Unique all-natural formula
- 100 percent immediate absorption
- Original berry flavor
Taken at the first sign of a cold symptom or before entering crowded places like airplanes and offices, Airborne contains 17 active ingredients, a delicious natural flavor, and is clinically proven to fight the common cold. Airborne is proud of the fact that we import no powdered herbs. To ensure safety, purity and potency, we do our herbal extracting in America using whole plant material. Made in USA.
- 30 Hours of herbal and vitamin support per tube
- Contents: 1 Tube - 10 Effervescent Tablets
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Seven herbal extracts
- Amino Acids
- 1000 mg of Vitamin C
- Tastes great
For Use In:
- Health Clubs
- Combats the airborne germs and viruses that are all around in places like classrooms, offices and airplanes
- Unique all-natural formula of seven herbal extracts, antioxidants, electrolytes, and amino acids
- Effervescent technology offers 100 percent immediate absorption
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.