BAYER 004BAY-04458455 K9 Advantix II for Small Dogs 0 - 10 lbs, Green - 4 Months
K9 Advantix II for Small Dogs kills and repels 5 of the most common parasites on dogs. Easy to apply, this once-a-month topical, kills all stages of the flea lifecycle for complete protection thanks to its IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) ingredient, pyriproxyfen. Waterproof.K9 Advantix II helps reduce the risk of tick-transmitted diseases such as Lyme Disease, ehrlichiosis and others by killing and repelling ticks often before they can attach to your dog.K9 Advantix II kills and repels mosquitoes which can carry Heartworm disease and West Nile Virus.K9 Advantix II kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours, prevents eggs and young from developing Plus a single dose repels fleas for up to a month to prevent infestations.K9 Advantix II is a fast and easy to apply liquid topical that also kills lice and repels biting flies.K9 Advantix II continues working even after your pet swims or is given a bath.For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice on Dogs:Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks.Repels and kill all life stages of fleas.Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home.Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month.Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupar and larvae for a month.Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II treated dog.Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks.Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies.Waterproof.5-way protection (against fleas, ticks, biting flies, mosquitoes and lice).Kills chewing lice.Active Ingredients: (% By Weight):Imidacloprid: 8.8%.Permethrin 44.0%.Pyriproxyfen: 0.44%.Other Ingredients: 46.76%.Total: 100.0%.Note:Bayer Animal Health.Keep out of reach of children.Read The Entire Label Before Each Use.Precautionary Statements.Hazards To Humans:Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.Hazards To Domestic Animals.Do not use on cats.Environmental Hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.To Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically.Direction For Use:It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.Do not contaminate feed or food.
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.