Helps students explore exciting occupations in the field of construction.
Looks at careers in construction with information on typical responsibilities, education and training, salary, and employment outlook.
This new, full-color resource profiles 20 careers in the field of construction, examining the nature of the work, what it takes to enter the field, typical earnings, and the outlook for the future.
Careers profiled include:
- Bricklayers and stonemasons
- Cement masons
- Construction inspectors
- Construction managers
- Cost estimators
- Drywall installers and finishers
- Heating and cooling technicians
- Insulation workers
- Marble setters, tile setters, and terrazzo workers
- Operating engineers
- Painters and paperhangers
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.