Drumagog Pro Drum Replacement Software (Mac and Windows)
Drumagog 5 Pro is a real-time audio plug-in that replaces the sound of your recorded drums. Don't like the sound of your snare? Insert Drumagog on the snare track and choose a new sound; Drumagog automatically plays the new snare in place of the original.
Drumagog 5 Pro takes the features people loved from previous versions and adds many more to make this version the best of it's kind. With new features like a more accurate triggering engine, sample accurate Auto Align 2.0 alignment algorithm, and an extensive 4GB sound library, Drumagog 5 Pro is heads and shoulders above the competition.
Features- New - Easier to use user interface
- New - Triggering engine provides more accurate replacement than ever before
- New - Auto Align 2.0 ensures sample-accurate alignment
- New - Room Samples let you dial in ambience to taste
- New - 4GB sample library
- Automatically replaces drum tracks with a variety of samples
- Compatible with WAV, AIF, SDII, and GIG samples and libraries
- MIDI feature allows triggering of external drum machines and virtual instruments (on supported hosts)
- Advanced Visual Triggering feature
- Sophisticated sample management
- Auto sample-rate conversion
- New triggering engine for the ultimate in accurate triggering
- Works with any VST, RTAS, or AU compatible application
Auto-Align 2.0 and New Triggering EngineA collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Drums hits are perfectly aligned and sample accurate. Drumagog now has the most accurate sample alignment algorithm available anywhere. Drumagog's already powerful triggering engine has been improved to more accurately track the most demanding drum tracks. Even complicated rolls and flams are no match for Drumagog 5's new triggering engine.
Room SamplesThe Gog sample format has been extended to include room and mic samples: Simply dial in the amount of room desired using the new mixer interface. Up to three room or alternative mic samples can be triggered from a single drum hit. All room and mic samples maintain a phase-lock with each other. Drumagog 5 comes with updated Gog samples to take advantage of this powerful new feature. System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- Mac: OSX 10.4 or greater
Audio Host Application: Any VST, RTAS, or AU host including: Pro Tools (version 7 or greater), Logic, Digital Performer, Nuendo, Cubase, SONAR, etc.
Hard Drive Space: 4 GB (for sample library)
Copy Protection: iLok or Challenge/Response (iLok not required)
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.