The Wheat 7701 is Dunham's Original insulated 8 inch waterproof boot. In 1954, Dunham revolutionized footwear for the outdoor pioneer when it introduced America to its first leather waterproof boot. This fine boot retains its loyal following to this day.
Waterproof/Insulated Last 12 D
System Components & Benefits:
- Waterproof leather - Repels moisture to keep feet comfortable.
- Seam Sealed - Keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Insulated - Helps keep foot warm in colder weather.
- Pig Leather Lining - Provides natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Vulcanized Rubber Outsole - Provides arch support and long wear.
- Steel Shank - Provides firm support through the midfoot of the shoe.