Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

By Geographics

Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

$37.76 - $51.46

up to $2.57 Cashback

Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. Art Board Type: Display; Material(s): Corrugate; Color(s): White/White; Board Size (W x H...
See details

Buying options

  • Best Value

    Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    pcRUSH
    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Geographics Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    $37.76

    $0.76 Cashback

    + Description

    Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. General Information Global Product Type: Art Boards-Poster Art Board Type: Display Material(s): Corrugate Color(s): White/White Board Size (W x H): 28" x 40" Board Size Open (W x H): 28" x 40" Art Board Thickness: 1/4" Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 50% Total Recycled Content Percent: 80% Carton Weight: 8.0 lbs. Carton Pack Quantity: 12

  • Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    SHOP.COM MarketPlace
    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    $40.37

    $2.02 Cashback

    + Description

    Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. Art Board Type: Display; Material(s): Corrugate; Color(s): White/White; Board Size (W x H): 28" x 40".

  • Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    UnbeatableSale
    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Geographics 27136 Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White-White, 12-Carton

    $40.27

    $1.61 Cashback

    + Description

    Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. Art Board Type: Display; Material(s): Corrugate; Color(s): White/White.

  • Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    SpectrumSuperStore
    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    GEOGRAPHICS Eco Brites Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White 6/PK per CT

    $40.56

    $1.22 Cashback

    + Description

    Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. Art Board Type: Display; Material(s): Corrugate; Color(s): White/White; Board Size (W x H): 28" x 40".

  • Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    Alliance Supply
    OneCart®

    What is a OneCart® Store?

    This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple!

    Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 X 40, White/White, 12/Carton

    $51.46

    $2.57 Cashback

    + Description

    Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. Art Board Type: Display; Material(s): Corrugate; Color(s): White/White; Board Size (W x H): 28" x 40".

Product Information

Eco Brites - Too Cool Tri-Fold Poster Board, 28 x 40, White/White, 12/Carton

Dual-hinge technology allows for two usable display surfaces. Works well with paints, adhesives and markers. Great for school projects and business presentations. Art Board Type: Display; Material(s): Corrugate; Color(s): White/White; Board Size (W x H): 28" x 40".

SHOP.COM Reviews

Write a Review

This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.