Efficient 5200 BTU Comfort Furnace Electric Heater
Efficient 5200 BTU Comfort Furnace Electric Heater with UV Air Sterilizer
If you hate the way regular space heaters look, then this model is for you. The Comfort Furnace looks like a beautiful table and will keep you warm. The Comfort Furnace uses 35-50% less energy than conventional electric baseboard, propane and oil based heaters. The whisper-quiet energy efficient fan circulates and recycles the ambient air providing even heat throughout your room from floor to ceiling. Infrared heat provides better heat distribution and absorption. The wheels make it easy to move around and allow it to be placed anywhere. The cabinet is safe to the touch and can be used as an end table.
Infrared heat is energy and cost efficient. An infrared light wave is short and penetrates solid objects in a room quicker than radiant heating and natural gas systems. As much as 80% of the heat generated by an infrared heater is absorbed by the objects in the room instead of dissipating through the walls, floors and ceiling as other heating systems do.
The revolutionary patented Comfort Furnace offers ultra-efficient, safe, evenly distributed heat at less cost than other types of heating systems. You save money just heating the room you are in, instead of the whole house.
You can purchase an extended warranty which extends out for 2 years beyond the standard warranty, giving you a total of 5 years warranty.
- 4 quartz infrared emitters with stainless steel diffusers
- UV Light sterilizes air that passes through the unit
- Heat exchanger to boost heat output
- Accurate digital thermostat control
- Advanced auto sync remote with digital read out
- Wooden cabinet on casters, can be used as furniture, no clearance needed
- 3 year warranty
- Fan system: One low rpm laminar flow ball-bearing fan that operates much quieter than conventional fan systems
- Convenient cord wrap for transport and storage
- Safe to the touch, and no fumes
- Coverage: 800-1000 Square Feet
- Energy Use: 12.6 Amps/1500 W
- Power Requirements: 115 Volt AC
- Power cord: 6 foot - 14 gauge
- Fan Noise level: 38 dB - ultra quiet
- BTUs: 5200 BTUs
- Size: 18 1/4 x 14 1/8 x 13
- Heat type: Therapeutic Far-Infrared Heat
- Heat Chamber: Copper-ion generation panel, stainless steel diffusion coils.
- Weight: 30.3 lbs.
- Lamp Lifetime: 20,000 Hours
- Warranty: 3 years
- Delayed start function: Can be delayed for up to 24 hrs.
- Filtration Systems/Air Purification: Prefilter/Electrostatic Filter/Philips UV Lamp
- Listed Approvals: TUV-US & International (EL Equivalent)
- Safety Cutoff: Yes
- Cabinet Material: 3/4 ply with wood finish
- Color: Tuscan Walnut Wood
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.