Face it - the eyes have it, and long lashes make women and men take notice. Fixx™ Lash Extend serum is not mascara or makeup. It is a serum that can help increase the look of volume of your lashes in just two weeks, versus six-week results promised by other products. This advanced formula contains a proprietary blend of SymPeptides™ that promote keratin to make lashes and brows look longer and thicker, strengthen your lashes and brows, and reduce breakage. Fixx™ Lash Extend naturally plumps, nourishes and fortifies each strand for healthier, thicker-looking lashes and brows.
Apply Fixx™ Lash Extend once daily on lash line or on eyebrow to thin, sparse lashes and brows for stronger brows and lashes that look thicker and fuller! Safe and effective, Fixx™ Lash Extend is a hassle-free, great alternative. Fixx™ your lashes and get noticed.
- SymPeptides™ (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 and Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8)increase visible volume of lashes and brows by 25% in just 14 days for fast, dramatic results
- Hydrolyzed glucosaminglycans promotes healthy, long lashes
SymPeptides™ A state-of-the-art technology, SymPeptides™ have been clinically tested and shown to help increase visible volume of the lashes. SymPeptides™ work to increase the production of keratin, a protein that fortifies the hair, noticeably intensifying one’s expression, and helping to increase lash and brow volume by 25 percent in just 14 days. The SymPeptide™ serums are formulated with the following actives:
- Glycerin: Glycerin hydrates and provides a skin barrier, allowing topical agents to go on very smoothly. It is an excellent ingredient, as it is known to improve moisture and smoothness of hair.
- Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16 & Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17: Myristoyl hexapeptide-16 is a peptide that promotes healthy hair. When used in combination, these ingredients strengthen eyelashes, and fortify hair.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8: Myristoyl pentapeptide-8 promotes normal collagen production and cell proliferation that supports the epidermal junction, which is the muscle responsible for holding your eyelashes in place.
Hydrolyzed Glucosaminoglycans Glucosaminoglycans are a fundamental component of skin tissue. Essentially a group of complex proteins, they are usually formed in very long molecular chains. These long molecular chains usually cannot be absorbed by the body and, therefore, are hydrolyzed, a process that breaks down the complex protein so it can be better absorbed into the body.
Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium hyaluronate works to moisturize the skin and is said to be able to hold more than 1,000 times its own weight in water. It helps the epidermal junction bring and absorb more water, which is essential for eyelashes to stay healthy.
Biotin Biotin is a water-soluble form of vitamin B7 that is purported to help keep eyelashes healthy and strong.
How do I use Fixx™ Lash Extend? Ensure face is clean and makeup free. Apply daily at bedtime after other facial products. Prime product by twisting end of click pen until brush applicator is saturated. Trace the brush applicator along the base of your lashes on your closed upper lid (where the eyelashes meet the skin). Trace from inner to outer lash line. Do not apply in the eye or to the lower lash line.
Why should I use a lash extend serum? Long, thick lashes enhance the shape of your eye, which is a feature people notice upon first impressions. A lash extend serum is a safe and inexpensive tool to achieve naturally longer-looking eyelashes. The serum, applied nightly, nourishes and fortifies your lashes easily.
Are there any side effects to the use of this product? Fixx™ Lash Extend’s high performance formula contains safe and effective ingredients that are compatible with the natural makeup of your skin. This product is 100 percent bimatoprost free. It has not been known to produce any side effects.
When should I see results? Fixx Lash Extend serum helps to increase the look of volume of lashes and brows in just 14 days. To maintain results, use this product daily.
What do I do if I get Fixx™ Lash Extend in my eye? If product enters eye and causes irritation flush thoroughly with water. Consult a physician if irritation persists.