Hawthorne Village Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck Christmas Village Collection
First-Ever Collectible Jeff Foxworthy's Christmas Village Captures the Down-Home Fun of a Redneck Holiday Raucous! - You might be a redneck if... you find this First-Ever Jeff Foxworthy's Christmas Village Collection gooder than grits and uproariously funny! The classic redneck humor of the largest selling comedy-recording artist in history takes all y'all down to the trailer park for a knee-slappin' down-home holiday beginning with Issue One, Home is Where You Park It Trailer with FREE Santa Jeff Figurine and Trailer Villa Sign. Soon, your rollicking collection will continue with Issue Two, The Hungry Redneck Bar & Grill with FREE Daisy Belle Figurine and Issue Three, Bubba's Got Gas N' More Truck Stop, and additional Jeff Foxworthy village buildings, each a separate issue and some with free figurines and accessories, to follow.
From a "pickled" Santa by the outhouse to a "trampoline" couch on the front lawn, every single redneck detail of this exclusive Jeff Foxworthy collectible is finer than a frog's hair split three ways. Available only from Hawthorne Village, each humorous building in the collection is handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted to bring out all the country-fried charm. They even illuminate with a golden, back-woods flair that screams "redneck and proud of it!" Given the comedian's immense popularity, we reckon demand for this exclusive collectible Jeff Foxworthy's Christmas Village Collection will be great. Don't miss your chance to hoot and holler up the holidays. Order now!
Jeff Foxworthy. You Might be a Redneck if ©2009 Jeff Foxworthy. Used under license. All Rights Reserved.
©2009 Hawthorne Village
This exclusive collectible Jeff Foxworthy's Christmas village collection from Hawthorne Village features:
- A First-Ever Christmas village collection inspired by the classic redneck humor of comedian/actor/author Jeff Foxworthy, available only from Hawthorne Village
- Included FREE Santa Jeff Figurine and Trailer Villa Sign with Issue One, Daisy Belle Figurine with Issue Two, and additional select FREE figurines and accessories with subsequent issues - a $55 value
- Each fully dimensional village building in this Jeff Foxworthy's Christmas Village Collection is handcrafted in artist's resin for lifelike details
- It Lights Up! Village buildings illuminate with the golden glow of redneck flair
- Vividly hand-painted with humorous details and charm, highlighting everything from Jeff's "en-deer-ing" pickup truck hood ornament to a pickled Santa Claus lounging by the outhouse
- Give your holidays a down-home feel with this Jeff Foxworthy collectible that brings so much laughter that it proves you might be a redneck
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Home is Where You Park It Trailer measures 4" L x 4-1/2" W; 10.2 cm L x 11.4 cm W
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserves the entire Jeff Foxworthy's Christmas Village Collection from Hawthorne Village in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Home is Where You Park It Trailer with FREE Santa Jeff Figurine and Trailer Villa Sign" will be followed by "Issue Two - The Hungry Redneck Bar & Grill with FREE Daisy Belle Figurine," "Issue Three - Bubba's Got Gas N' More Truck Stop," and additional Jeff Foxworthy village buildings, some with FREE figurines and accessories, as they become available