- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Help supports normal blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Omega-3 is important for the integrity of cell membranes and provide nutritional support for the maintenance of normal health, brain and cognitive function especially in older adults
- For the temporary relief of arthritic pain
- May help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals
Heart Health Essential Omega III
Heart Health Essential Omega III is a superior product due to a number of factors. The best fish are used to produce a clean and safe product that is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Heart Health Essential Omega III comes from small fish where other competitive products use large fish which are more likely to accumulate toxins. Heart Health Essential Omega III provides a high quality, high purity product with significant percentages of the health promoting EPA and DHA.
The fish oil in Heart Health Essential Omega III comes from sardines and anchovies harvested off the coast of Peru. Not only do anchovies and sardines have a high omega III content, they also have high percentages of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Anchovies and sardines have a short lifecycle making them an ideal source of fish oil because they are less prone to accumulating environmental toxins that can be found in larger, longer-lived fish. Contaminants are generally extremely low in sardines and anchovies even before they go through an intense purification process. Every batch of fish oil is hand selected and tested prior to processing by our manufacturer and must pass quality checks during the production process.
Recent research has shown that that fish oil may be beneficial in supporting cognitive function by helping the body manage stress and enhance mood. It may also promote a healthy complexion. In an article published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the effects of Omega-3 Fish oil supplementation was shown to be beneficial for healthy cognitive and cardiac functioning. The study shows that supplementing with fish oil daily can rapidly raise the levels of EPA and DHA in cardiac tissue. This is important because both EPA and DHA have been proven to help maintain normal plasma triglycerides. In addition, DHA has been shown to help maintain blood pressure and blood viscosity. This study also showed an inverse relationship between EPA/DHA and arachidonic acid (AA), an omega-6 fatty acid. As EPA and DHA increased in atrial (heart tissue) phospholipids, AA decreased.
Heart Health Essential Omega III provides the three grams of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) that studies reveal is the most effective amount to promote overall cardiovascular health. Fish oils have been clinically demonstrated to provide a host of benefits that successfully promote cardiovascular health. Heart Health Essential Omega III helps maintain normal triglycerides and blood pressure levels.
An unhealthy diet of processed, high-calorie, high-fat foods, pollution, smoking and sedentary lifestyles all contribute to poor heart health. Not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, exercising regularly and taking the right supplements can all contribute to promoting good cardiovascular health. Clinical trials have shown that supplementing with omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) may help to maintain normal levels of triglycerides support healthy blood pressure.
DOCTOR-RECCOMENDED OMEGA III!
Heart Health Essential Omega III is a superior product due to a number of factors. The best fish are used to produce a clean and safe product that is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Heart Health Essential Omega III comes from small fish where other competitive products use large fish which are more likely to accumulate toxins. Heart Health Essential Omega III provides a high quality, high purity product with significant percentages of the health promoting EPA and DHA. The fish oil in Heart Health Essential Omega III is used from anchovies harvested off the coast of Peru. Not only do anchovies have a high omega III content, they also have high percentages of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Heart Health Essential Omega III provides the three grams of total fish oil that studies reveal is the most effective amount to promote overall cardiovascular health. Fish oils have been clinically demonstrated to provide a host of benefits that successfully promote cardiovascular health. Essential Omega III Fish Oil helps maintain normal triglycerides and blood pressure levels.
*These products are not manufactured or distributed by Market Australia, Inc., and all associated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The best fish oil I have tried
Helps me with my knee pain, and helps clearing out my skin.
Have to get more
I'm running out of Omega!!! Looks like I need to get more. I really like that it has no fishy smell
It's real great ! ! My husband had pain from to his one leg . He takes two days ,and the pains go away. Thanks for my friend told me about this omega-3 .
Improved Cholesterol Levels & Size of Capsule
My cholesterol levels have improved since using this Fish Oil.. The size of the capsule is large, but I actually swallow two at one time. Some people are more sensitive to swallowing pills & capsules than others. I would think that for the average person the capsules should not be difficult to swallow.
i wold buy this again and again!
by TING JIANH
my mom keep using this product for more than 6 months and it really helps her heart system!
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (from fish body oils)
Fish oils are rich sources of omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexanenoic acid) are the two most studied fish oils. DHA is a necessary component of the phospholipids in human cellular membranes, especially those found in the brain and retina. Clinical studies have shown omega-3 fatty acids to help maintain healthy triglyceride levels. Fish oils are also important in the maintenance of normal blood flow and blood pressure.
EPA and DHA help maintain normal triglyceride levels by promoting normal lipogenesis and supporting normal fatty acid oxidation in the liver. EPA and DHA promote the normal transportation of the regulatory enzymes of fatty acid oxidation. Activating PPAR (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor) - alpha, helps to support normal fatty acid oxidation.
Omega-3 fatty acids compete metabolically with omega-6 fatty acids, found in higher amounts in typical western diets. Omega-6 fatty acids may inhibit the incorporation of omega-3 fatty acids into tissue lipids. Omega-3 fatty acids may inhibit the conversion of many omega-6 fatty acids into arachidonic acid. Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, a corresponding increase of these fatty acids appears to occur in cell membranes and circulatory lipids along with a simulataneous reduction in omega-6 fatty acids.
- Bonaa, KH, et al, Effect of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids on blood pressure in hypertension. A population-based intervention trial from the Tromso study. N Engl J Med 322(12):795-801 (1990)
- Chan JK, et al, Dietary alpha-linolenic acid is as effective as oleic acid and linoleic acid in lowering blood cholesterol in normolipidemic men. Am J Clin Nutr 53(5):1230-1234 (1991)
- Garrido A, et al, Ingestion of high doses of fish oil increases the susceptibility of cellular membranes to the induction of oxidative stress. Lipids 24(9):833-835 (1989)
- Harris WS, et al, Dietary omega-3 fatty acids prevent carbohydrate-induced hypertriglyceridemia. Metabolism 33(11):1016-1019 (1984)
- Howe PR. Dietary fats and hypertension. Focus on fish oil. Ann NY Acad Sci 827:339-352 (1997)
- Knapp HR, FitzGerald GA. The antihypertensive effects of fish oil. A controlled study of polyunsaturated fatty acid supplements in essential hypertension. J Engl J Med 320(16):1037-1043 (1989)
- Kris-Etherton PM, et al, fish consumption, fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids, and cardiovascular disease. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 23(2):e20-e30 (2003)
- Madsen T, Skou HA, et al, C-reactive protein, dietaryn-3 fatty acids, and the extent of coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 88:1139-42 (2001)
- Morris MC, et al, The effect of fish oil on blood pressure in mild hypertensive subjects: a randomised crossover trial. Am J Clin Nutr 57(1):59-64 (1993)
- Morris, MC, Sacks F, Rosner B. Does fish oil lower blood pressure? A meta-analysis of controlled trials. Circulation 88(2):523-533 (19930
- Nestel PJ. Fish oil attenuates the cholesterol induced rise in lipoprotein cholesterol. Am J Clin Nutr 43(5):752-757 (1986)
- Rigelsky, JM, et al, Hawthorn: pharmacology and therapeutic uses. Am J Health Syst Pharm 59:417-22 (2002)
- Tsai PJ, Lu SC. Fish oil lowers plasma lipid concentrations and increases the susceptibility of low density lipoprotein to oxidative modification in healthy men. J Formos Med Assoc 96(9):718-726 (1997)
What exactly is cardiovascular health?
The term cardiovascular health (also referred to as heart health) is used to describe a cardiovascular system that is strong and in good physical condition. By leading a more healthful lifestyle and through proper supplementation, you can significantly increase your chances of maintaining good cardiovascular health.
What does lifestyle have to do with heart health?
There are simple, everyday things you can do to help maintain proper heart health. Among these are:
- Not smoking
- Maintaining a healthy height-to-weight ratio
- Eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetable and whole grains
- Limiting the consumption of total and saturated fat
- Exercising regularly
- Working with your physician to monitor cholesterol, blood pressure, homocysteine and C-reactive protein levels
- Starting a complete nutritional supplementation program designed to help maintain proper cardiovascular health
Is the fish oil tested to be free of heavy metals?
Yes. The fish oil used in Heart Health Essential Omega III is tested twice, once from the manufacturer and then by an independent testing company. The fish oil used in Heart Health Essential Omega III is laboratory tested for mercury, lead, PCB, and other heavy metals. We only use fish oil that meets or exceeds standards set by Canada (CFIA), the European Union (EU) and the United States (CRN).
Is this product vegetarian?
No. This product contains gelatin and fish oils.