Henckels Pro S 2 3/4 inch Paring Knife
This unique paring knife features the same blade profile as a boning knife. This makes it perfect for tasks where you need to sink the blade into something while being able to turn it. Used by professional and home chefs everywhere, the Henckels mark means quality fabrication and great value. J. A. Henckels is recognized world-wide for fine quality kitchen cutlery. The Pro S series of cutlery features FRIODUR ice-hardened blades, unique Sintermetal Component Technology in the blade material, and traditional, three-rivet handles.
This handy knife is perfect for removing bone from small cuts of meat or peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables.
- It's sharp, strong and durable because the knife is fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- The handle is made to be especially sturdy with traditional 3 rivet design
- The handle is made with a germ-resistant resin blend
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.