Henckels Pro S 4 inch Paring Knife
This is the basic paring knife that is a must-have in any chef's drawer. The 4" blade is the perfect size for detail and smallwork, while being big enough to easily handle. Used by professional and home chefs everywhere, the Henckels mark means quality fabrication and great value. J. A. Henckels is recognized world-wide for fine quality kitchen cutlery. The Pro S series of cutlery features FRIODUR ice-hardened blades, unique Sintermetal Component Technology in the blade material, and traditional, three-rivet handles.
You'll find this knife to be indispensable for peeling, cutting and garnishing fruits and vegetables and preparing meat.
- It's sharp, strong and durable because the knife is fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- Handle is made to be especially sturdy with traditional 3 rivet design
- The handle is made with a germ-resistant resin blend
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.