Henckels Pro S 8 inch Carving Knife
This carving knife presents a fine, traditional face to your important dinners. The blade is fine enough to use daily in the kitchen as well. Double-duty, for discerning chefs. Used by professional and home chefs everywhere, the Henckels mark means quality fabrication and great value. J. A. Henckels is recognized world-wide for fine quality kitchen cutlery. The Pro S series of cutlery features FRIODUR ice-hardened blades, unique Sintermetal Component Technology in the blade material, and traditional, three-rivet handles.
This slim Henckels knife is perfect for cutting and slicing medium-sized foods.
- It's sharp, strong and durable because the knife is fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- Handle is made to be especially sturdy with traditional 3 rivet design
- The handle is made with a germ-resistant resin blend
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany