La Crosse Analog-Style Digital Atomic Clock
Digital? Analog? It's both.
This uniquely designed self-setting atomic clock features a digital display of an analog timepiece. The unit features hour and minute hands with scrolling LCD view (optional ON/OFF), calendar, work week of the year, temperature & humidity. Battery-operated.
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Monitors indoor humidity (%RH)
- Large analog-style digital clock design
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Motion sensor for display options:
- Auto-scrolling (>>>) lower display view (on/off)
- Default auto-scrolls lower display. Turn option off to manually switch between display views using the motion sensor
- 12/24 hour time display
- Calendar (weekday, month, date)
- Work week of the year (Mon G Sun view)
- Time zone setting
- Wall hanging
- Indoor Temperature:14.1°F to 100.0°F (-9.9°C to 37.8°C)
- Power Requirements: 4 "AA" Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
Clock: 8.63"L x 1.28"W x 10.34"H
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.