1. Our merchandise is packed by experienced packers using above standard packing methods and materials approved by Carriers. Carriers are liable for damage in transit, concealed or apparent, Please examine the shipment at once. Report any damage to the delivering carrier within 48 hours. They will make an inspection report. Send this report along with other shipping papers to the carrier with claim.
2. United Parcel Service (UPS) or DHL or Federal Express (FedEx) shipments: Notify Accents in the Garden of any damage for goods received via UPS/DHL/FedEx, as well as notify the local office of the carrier. We will in turn file a claim with UPS/DHL/FedEx. IMPORTANT: Damaged merchandise must remain in the original master carton with all packing material from the carton. UPS/DHL/FedEx will inspect the damaged merchandise and the carton and authorize pick up accordingly. When we receive the merchandise back at our warehouse(s) we will issue due credit/replacement. Please note that we cannot issue credit if you do not keep the master carton and all packing material available for inspection by the carrier representative. In this event the carriers normally reject all claims of damage(s), and as we will have no recourse to collect the cost of goods damaged by the carrier, we will not be able to issue credit to you. If you have any questions or problems, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page.
3. Please sign for only the number of packages delivered to you by the carrier. Any shortage not accounted for by the carrier's delivery receipt, or Defects in merchandise, must be reported to Accents in the Garden within 2 days of receipt of merchandise. No credit can be allowed unless authorized by Accents in the Garden Customer Service Department.
4. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and freight charges as applicable.
5. As an inducement for Accents in the Garden to extend credit, the customer, irrevocably, agrees that, subject to Accents in the Garden's sole and absolute election, all actions and proceedings in any way, manner or respect, arising out of, or from, or related to these terms and conditions of sale, shall be litigated or arbitrated, in courts having suits within the County of Tulsa, State of Oklahoma. Customer hereby consents and submits to the jurisdiction of any local, state or federal court located within said city and state.
6.Returns are not accepted on made to order items such as the fiberglass or fiberstone products.