- Two-tone ring showcases a large square coral cabochon accented with small white sapphires
- Michael Valitutti designer jewelry is crafted of palladium and sterling silver with 18-karat gold vermeil detailing
- Ring has a bold and powerful design that will add a burst of color to any look
- Ring features four dangles, each dotted with a gleaming ruby
- Imaginative under-gallery for added comfort and elegance
- Center bezel-set square coral measures 12 mm wide x 18 mm long
- Gemstone weight is 6 1/4 carats
- Six bead-set round full-cut white sapphires each measure 1.5 mm
- Sapphire gemstone weight is 1/10 carat
- Four bead-set round full-cut rubies each measure 1.5 mm
- Ruby gemstone weight is 1/10 carat
- Ring setting measures 20.5 mm wide x 20.5 mm long x 8 mm high
- Band measures 5 mm wide
Part of the platinum-group of precious metals, palladium is not a coating, but rather an alloy mixed with sterling silver. It infuses the silver with enhanced performance attributes, including an increase in tarnish resistance (five times more than standard sterling silver) and an increase of the metal's hardness (to approximately that of 14-karat gold).
All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code E (sapphire, ruby) and B (coral). See for further information.
This ring cannot be resized.