- Instantly minimizes the look of imperfections and visible pores
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritant formula
- Works well on women of all skin types and all skin colors
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo
Excellent for sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin and would breakout to most cosmetics. But this blush on didn't :)
it is the perfect compliment to the pressed powder.
I use this product as a blush & bronzer. It is perfect for my skin tone. I would like to be able to see the color through the lid or something. Great product
everything all in one you cant go wrong blends into anyone skin
I use this after I am done with my foundation, my powder, and I complete my face with the duo. I really like this because it's 2 in one, the colors are great. I tried it on my friends and they all love it. If you need to add something to you complete makeup collection, I would recommend this. I used this on a daily basis.
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
Ascorbyl palmitate is a stable form of vitamin C that has similar vitamin C activity to ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler and more youthful glow.
How do I use Motives Blush Bronzer Duo?
To apply bronzer, follow these steps:
- Dip your Motives Kabuki Brush or Motives Powder Brush into the bronzer
- Start at your temple and sweep the brush in to your cheekbone, then out and along your jaw line in the shape of a “3”
To apply blush follow these steps:
- Using Motives Kabuki Brush or Motives Powder Brush, try to get an even amount of blush in the bristles
- Smile and sweep the brush in a U shape along your cheek bone and out to your temple
- Make sure you blend the blush with the rest of your makeup to ensure a natural look
Which shade is the blush and which is the bronzer?
We recommend using the pink shade as your blush and the brown shade as your bronzer.
Is Motives Blush Bronzer Duo safe for sensitive skin?
Although we cannot guarantee the safety of use on any skin type, Motives Blush Bronzer Duo is formulated with gentle ingredients that should not harm skin. It is paraben, oil and fragrance free.
Do I still need to use a foundation before applying Motives Blush Bronzer Duo?
You do not need to apply foundation prior to Motives Blush Bronzer Duo; however, you will not receive the same level of coverage as with a foundation. Using Motives Blush Bronzer Duo will give you sheer coverage for a natural look and feel.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.