- Six Nail Lacquer colors to choose from
- Emerald City
- Singing the Blues
- If You Dare
- Brilliant, chip-resistant finish
- Easy, smooth application
- Sexy, trendsetting colors for every look
- Free of toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate
- Long lasting color
Motives® Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection
Check out these hot colors in our Motives Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection. This collection kit features six trendy shades that complement any look and can be worn whenever! Motives Nail Lacquer colors are long lasting, provide a chip-resistant finish and smooth application. Don’t miss out on this awesome Motives Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection.
I absolutely love this collection and Motives nail lacquer in general! Very vivid colors, long lasting and professional. These products and colors do not disappoint!
Does Motives Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection wear well?
Yes, Motives Nail Lacquer glides on smoothly with high-gloss shine and a chip-resistant finish for long lasting color.
What are the proper steps for applying nail lacquer?
Here are some steps to guide you in applying nail polish:
- Apply Motives Base Coat prior to your nail polish to protect the nail from stains and increase your polish’s staying power
- Apply nail polish in three strokes: one from the nail base to the tip along the center, two and three around the base and up each side
- Allow 3-4 minutes for the nail polish to dry before applying another coat
- Allow 3-4 minutes for the nail polish to dry and apply a strong top coat to polish off the finish
Tip: Apply Motives Clear Top Coat the first and third day following your manicure. This will help hold the polish longer and prevent it from chipping.
How often should I use Motives Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection?
Motives Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection can be used as often as you like. With a variety of colors, you can change up your polish to match any occasion or mood.
Is Motives Fall/Winter Nail Lacquer Collection free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP?
Yes, Motives Nail Lacquer is free of toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.