A clear base and primer that is easy on the eye, but keeps glitter in place throughout the day or night.
- Base and primer for glitter application
- Holds glitter in place all day and night
- Add definition to the eye
- Non-toxic applicator
Hydrolyzed Mucopolysaccharide Hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides are also known as hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans. Glycosaminoglycans are a fundamental component of skin tissue. Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans bind water efficiently and thereby increase hydration, helping to maintain the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Propylene Glycol Propylene glycol is a versatile moisturizer and skin conditioning agent. It helps skin retain its moisture content, inhibiting the escape of moisture. This ingredient also functions as a carrier for the active ingredients in the formulation, allowing for better penetration and activity.
How do I use Motives Glitter Adhesive?
- Using the applicator, brush Motives Glitter Adhesive on the entire eyelid or along the lash line
- Allow 30 seconds to dry
- Apply your desired Motives Glitter Pots shade
- Apply before glitter for all day or all night hold
- Do I need to use the Motives® Glitter Adhesive?
- No, Motives Glitter Adhesive is not required but is recommended to hold Motives Gem Dust or Motives Glitter Pots in place. Without Motives Glitter Adhesive, glitter falls loosely on the face because it doesn’t have a surface to adhere to.
Will Motives Glitter Adhesive irritate my eye? No, the glitter base and primer is a non-toxic applicator that is easy on the eye. Motives Glitter Adhesive is also made with propylene glycol which helps to condition the skin and retain moisture. How do I clean the Motives Glitter Adhesive applicator? If you get glitter on your Motives Glitter Adhesive applicator or need to clean it off – gently take a makeup wipe or a damp paper towel and wipe the applicator clean. Has this product been animal tested? No, this product has not been animal tested.