You may also like:
- Adds sparkle to the eyes
- Lightweight, fine particles add glitter to any makeup
- Different colors to accentuate any eye color
- Create subtle or bold looks with varying application
Motives® Glitter Pots
A versatile glitter makeup for the face and body. These lightweight, fine particles of bright light add glamour to any look. Use with Glitter Adhesive to add pure sparkle with added drama to your look.
How To: Create this Look
- Begin by applying "Birch" from the Motives Mavens Element Palette onto the brow bone
- Taking Motives Pressed Blush in Babydoll blend slightly above the crease
- Blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Ecstasy in the crease
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx blend in the outer corner, taking what is left on the brush sweep in the crease to add depth
- Line the eyes using Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress
- Use Motives Glitter Adhesive to apply on the lid and pat Motives Glitter Pot in Celebrate over top
- Line the water line using Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel
- Blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx & Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Ecstasy underneath the lower lash line
How do I use Motives® Glitter Pots?
Why do most people like Motives Glitter Pots?
Motives Glitter Pots are a lightweight formula used to accentuate any look day or night. This product can be used to add a little bit of glitter or a lot, depending on your mood, and also to enhance your eye shadow. Use Motives Glitter Pots alone for a funky glam look or pair with your favorite Motives eye shadow.
How can I create a more toned-down look for the office?
You can create subtle or bold looks with varying application. For a more professional look, use glitter sparingly. Applying a very little to the eye will catch the light and add subtle sparkle throughout the day. We suggest applying a small amount to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle look.
Can I use Motives Glitter Pots by themselves without applying any other eye shadow?
Yes, you can apply Motives Glitter Pots by themselves or pair with your favorite shade of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow. Motives Glitter Pots also looks great over top of Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow – the glitter really pops against the neutral background. Try Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow in Metal with Motives Glitter Pots in Celebrate on top!
Do the colors of Motives Glitter Pots vary?
Yes, there are several different colors of Motives Glitter Pots – from coppery brown to vibrant plum to black. Create fun and chic looks for day or night with Motives Glitter Pots.
These litterally add drama to your eyes! Add them with eye shadows or as eyeliner!! Will miss embellish!!
I have the aspire and celebrate glitter pots. I use it with Motives Adhesive Stick and it stays on all night when I go out. The glitter doesn't make too much of a mess when applied. I want to get the rest of the glitter pots!
I use this product as eyeliner and eyeshadow as well.This is such a fun product to use for party
by DANIELLE AND JOSEPHG
I wore this for New Year's Eve and got many compliments. Everyone thought it was fabulous! It was easy to apply and I was surprised by how fine it is (I was expecting it to be more "chunky", like most other brands). The only problem I ran into was that by the end of the night it was starting to fall off, but I used a cheap glitter glue from [@] and attribute it to that. Next time I'll try it with the Motives glitter glue.
This is such a fun product to use for special occassions (HOLIDAYS!!) You need to apply it on top of a creme shadow or the glitter stick, but it makes a statement and is beautiful. I've used it as a liner, just a touch on the very outside corner of my eye, or on top of my lid when going for a smokey eye effect. Beautiful. Indulge yourself!