A lightweight mineral foundation that is infused with aloe vera to provide full, moisture-rich coverage. Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. The silky texture helps to minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, creating a perfect, natural look. The oil-free formula can be worn wet or dry for extended coverage.
- Mineral-based formula helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Infused with aloe vera for smoother, firmer-looking skin
- Applies evenly for a flawless full-coverage look
- Provides gorgeous, silky, buildable coverage
- Suitable for women with normal and combination skin
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
- Oil-free, water-resistant powder provides a smooth, matte finish
- Can be applied dry for medium coverage or wet for a more intense pigment
Aloe Vera Rich in enzymes, amino acids and plant compounds, aloe vera helps to keep the skin moisturized, maintain normal, healthy blood circulation, and soothes and rejuvenates the skin, leaving it looking and feeling smooth and firm. Dimethicone A silicone-based polymer, dimethicone acts as a skin conditioning agent to slow water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Dimethicone is also well known for its flow properties, which enhance the smooth application of personal care products. Titanium Dioxide Titanium dioxide is a naturally occurring mineral that is used to help to increase the opacity of a cosmetics product and reduce the transparency of a product formula. Titanium dioxide also absorbs, reflects or scatters light, which can help protect products from deterioration. Mica Mica is a transparent earth mineral used to create mineral cosmetics that enhance the natural beauty of skin. Due to its low level of sheen, mica reflects light away from imperfections on the skin, offering a more youthful appearance. Lecithin A naturally-occurring mixture of diglycerides, lecithin has been shown to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation with non-mineral products? Motives Mineral Dual Foundation can be used with your other non-mineral makeup. However, to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products from both the Motives for La La and Ambition – the Motives Mineral Collection product lines. What is the texture of Motives Mineral Dual Foundation? Motives Mineral Dual Foundation’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives Mineral Dual Foundation provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage. Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation after plastic surgery? Make sure to check with your surgeon before you start to use makeup again, and always wait to apply makeup until your incisions have healed. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after any surgical procedure to reduce the risk of irritation. Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation after a chemical peel? Always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after a chemical peel to reduce the risk of irritation. Tips on How to Use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation:
To use your Motives Mineral Dual Foundation dry:
- Apply using the included sponge (dry), buffing the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage
- If you choose, you may also use a Motives Kabuki Brush. Or, for lighter coverage, use a fluffier brush like the Motives Powder Brush.
To use your Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet:
- Apply using the included sponge (wet) and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
- Utilizing this wet technique, the color in Motives Mineral Dual Foundation will create a darker shade.