A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a silky-soft finish.
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress is a Motives TOP SELLER. Its creamy formula makes application a breeze, making this a celebrity makeup artist arsenal MUST HAVE.
We recommend applying with our Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush . This brush has short, angled bristles to ensure a precise, firm, and even stroke when lining and defining eyes.
How to Apply Eyeliner : Cat-Eye
How to Create This Look
- Start by applying Motives Eye Base to the lid.
- Use a small piece of household tape for a more precise application.
- Use the Motives Maven Demure Palette for highlight, transition and darkening the outer v/ lower lash line.
- Apply the Motives Glitter Base to the lid, this is in preparation for the next step.
- With a fluffy brush, add a small amount of Motives Gem Sparkles in Morganite over the glitter adhesive.
- Line the top lash line with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress using a short sweeping motion with your Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush.
- Top off your look by applying Motives Lip Candies in Cotton Candy.
Tips & Tricks
Trick: Taped Wing
- Delivers a luxurious, silky smooth application with a simple swipe of the brush
- Natural mineral pigments balance and maintain healthy skin while providing long wear
- Offers a variety of colors with a pearlized finish and rich application that are talc, paraben and fragrance free
How do I use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner?
First, using the round tip of the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush scoop out a small amount of the product and place on the back of your hand. Next, dab the tip of the brush on the product until the bristles are coated. Lastly, starting at the inner corner line your eyelid with short, precise strokes, ensuring that you fill in any gaps to achieve a perfectly straight line.
How many colors does Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner come in?
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner comes in four colors: Little Black Dress (black), Chocoholic (brown), Amethyst (dark purple) and Rockstar (royal blue).
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner for all eye colors?
Of course! Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner are available in two neutral colors, black and brown, that work with any eye color. Amethyst is perfect to complement hazel and brown eyes, while Rockstar will enhance blue and green eyes.
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner safe for sensitive eyes?
Although we cannot guarantee the safety with using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner, the mineral formula is talc, paraben and fragrance free so that it does not irritate the eye.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.