You may also like:
- Delivers a luxurious, silky smooth application with a simple swipe of the brush
- Natural mineral pigments balance and maintain healthy skin while providing long wear
- Offers a variety of colors with a pearlized finish and rich application that are talc, paraben and fragrance free
Motives® Mineral Gel Eyeliner
A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a silky soft finish.
How To: Create this Look
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Apply Motives Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette in Safari along the lower lash line and as a transition shade
- Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Allure & Rust mixed on the lid
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress in a sweeping motion to create a cat eye on the upper lid, also line the bottom lash line
- Lips: Motives Mineral Lip Shine Peach Glaze
How do I use® Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner?
First, using the round tip of the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush scoop out a small amount of the product and place on the back of your hand. Next, dab the tip of the brush on the product until the bristles are coated. Lastly, starting at the inner corner line your eyelid with short, precise strokes, ensuring that you fill in any gaps to achieve a perfectly straight line.
How many colors does Motives® Mineral Gel Eyeliner come in?
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner comes in four colors: Little Black Dress (black), Chocoholic (brown), Amethyst (dark purple) and Rockstar (royal blue).
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner for all eye colors?
Of course! Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner are available in two neutral colors, black and brown, that work with any eye color. Amethyst is perfect to complement hazel and brown eyes, while Rockstar will enhance blue and green eyes.
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner safe for sensitive eyes?
Although we cannot guarantee the safety with using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner, the mineral formula is talc, paraben and fragrance free so that it does not irritate the eye.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
My customers are in love with this eyeliner because of its easy application and amazing results when completing a look! It's a no brainer as to why it's all over social media and a fan fave!
my new obsession
So far my favorite product has to be my little black dress gel eyeliner! I am absolutely obsessed with it! I will never use anything else again smile emoticon it's my new best friend.
This is the only eye liner that has not melted into my lid or smudged.
My girlfriend LOVES it!
Totally AWESOME! My best friend really loves it and can't stop talking about it! So we both bought it in different tones.