You may also like
A luxuriously smooth, long-wearing foundation that provides buildable coverage and a naturally luminous finish. This mineral-based powder featuring Echinacea and rosemary helps to soothe, firm and tone the skin.
- Applies evenly for a flawless, full-coverage look
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Provides gorgeous, long-lasting coverage
- Contains rosemary extract which improves the appearance of skin
- Contains Echinacea extract which can improve the appearance of skin
- Suitable for women of all skin types
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
- Paraben free
- Talc free
Titanium Dioxide Titanium dioxide is a naturally-occurring mineral that protects the skin. Centella Asiatica Extract Centella asiatica is a plant-derived extract that can help promote normal circulation and collagen production while promoting skin firmness and elasticity. Centella asiatica extract is soothing. Echinacea Angustofolia Extract Echinacea angustofolia extract comes from the root of the purple cone-flower, commonly known as Echinacea. Echinacea is effective in helping soothe the skin. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Rosemary leaf extract is a natural ingredient and can help maintain firm and toned skin. Rosemary leaf extract is used in many anti-aging products .
Can I use Motives Mineral Pressed Powder with non-mineral products? Motives Mineral Pressed Powder can be used with your other non-mineral makeup, but to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products like Motives Mineral Blush and Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trios to complete your look. What is the texture of Motives Mineral Pressed Powder? Motives Mineral Pressed Powder’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives Mineral Pressed Powder provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives Mineral Pressed Powder wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage. Can I use Motives Mineral Pressed Powder after plastic surgery? Motives Mineral Pressed Powder is fragrance free and gentle on sensitive skin. Make sure to check with your surgeon before you start to use makeup again, and always wait to apply makeup until your incisions have healed. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after any surgical procedure to reduce the risk of irritation. Can I use Motives Mineral Pressed Powder after a chemical peel? Motives Mineral Pressed Powder is paraben free and contains soothing ingredients like Echinacea and rosemary extract, making it a great option for women with sensitive or recovering skin. If a crust has formed from your peel, you will need to wait until it is completely gone. Always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after a chemical peel to reduce the risk of irritation. Why should I use mineral foundation? Motives Mineral Pressed Powder is paraben and fragrance free and contains soothing natural extracts, making it a great foundation for women with sensitive or acne-prone skin. The minerals in Motives Mineral Pressed Powder don't contain pore-clogging additives. Do I have to wash my makeup off at night? Mineral makeup is all-natural and gentle on skin, eliminating the necessity to wash your makeup off each night. Minerals are lightweight so they do not settle into lines or wrinkles, and do not clog pores. It is still recommended that you wash your face frequently to maintain optimal skin health.
Tips on How to Use Motives Mineral Pressed Powder:
- Motives Mineral Pressed Powder can be used either wet or dry. Using it dry will provide matte medium buildable coverage. Using it wet will create a more dewy and luminous full-coverage finish.
- To use your Motives Mineral Pressed Powder dry:
- Swirl your Motives Mineral Flat-Top Powder Brush around the compact and tap off any excess powder.
- Buff the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage.
- For lighter coverage use a fluffier brush like the Motives Powder Brush.
- To use your Motives Mineral Pressed Powder Wet:
- Dampen your Motives Foundation Brush with water and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. I really wondered if it could be better than the drugstore powders. I apply this over my liquid foundation with a large brush and it does a great job at setting my foundation. I've been wearing it to all of my holiday parties and it lasts through the night.
very softand great cover.
Really like it's coverage.