An essential weapon in any woman's beauty arsenal. This palette features nine hot eye shadows and two tempting lip glosses with an easy-to-follow tutorial on how to achieve your favorite looks.
Create this look:
- Begin by applying "Ivory" (My Beauty Weapon Palette) onto the brow bone
- Using Motives Pressed Blush in Baby Doll blend slightly above the crease and underneath the lower lash line
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in After Party blend in the crease and underneath the lower lash line closest to the lashes
- Using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress apply to the water line and using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx smudge slightly
- Using Motives Eye Illusion in Essence pat onto the lid
- Then taking Motives Glitter Adhesive with Motives Gem Sparkles in "Morganite" pat over top for a touch of sparkle!
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Get the Look
- Features nine complementary colors of eye shadow that can be mixed and matched and two lip gloss shades
- Includes a tutorial to help you create three different looks – intense, natural and smokey
- All colors can be worn wet or dry
- Perfect for travel
Is the Motives Beauty Weapon convenient for travel?
Yes! The Motives Beauty Weapon is small and convenient enough to tote just about anywhere!
How many shades come in the palette?
Motives Beauty Weapon features nine eye shadows and two lip glosses so you can create intense, natural or smokey eyes with the help of a tutorial. This palette gives you an array of colors to use or mix and match to create your own unique look.
Can I use these eye shadows dry or wet?
Of course! The Motives Beauty Weapon eye shadows can be worn dry or wet. To achieve a bolder, vibrant look wear these shadows wet. If you want these colors to look more subtle, then apply them dry.
Will these eye shadows crease or flake?
No, these nine eye shadows have impeccable color retention so they will not flake or crease, allowing you to always look your best.
Which colors should I use together?
The great thing about this palette is that each of the colors can be paired for a different look. With this palette comes a tutorial that shows you how to achieve a smokey, intense, or natural look when pairing these specific shades.
Is Motives Beauty Weapon tested on animals?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.
Eye Shadow: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate in Glitz, Polyethylene Terephthalate in Fab, Acrylates Copolymer in Fab, Methicone in Smoke, Polyurethane-11 in Fab, Tin Oxide in Glitz, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), Aluminum Powder (Cl 77000).
Lip Gloss: Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera alba (Beeswax), Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate in Luxe, Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850).