You may also like:
Motives® Nail Lacquer Collection
What Makes Motives® Nail Lacquer Collection Unique?
Give your nails a perfect manicure with the Motives Nail Lacquer Collection. Motives Nail Lacquer Collection features 24 sexy, trend-setting shades that can be worn anytime and during any occasion. These great colors are a hit no matter what look you choose to pair them with.
Primary Benefits of Motives® Nail Lacquer Collection:
- Includes 24 shades of Motives and Motives for La La Nail Lacquer
- Long-lasting color
- Brilliant, chip-resistant finish
- Easy, smooth application
- Sexy, trend-setting colors for every look
- Free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP
Frequently Asked Questions about Motives® Nail Lacquer Collection:
Does Motives® Nail Lacquer wear well?
Yes, Motives Nail Lacquer glides on smoothly with high-gloss shine and a chip-resistant finish for long-lasting color.
What are the proper steps for applying nail lacquer?
Here are some steps to guide you in applying nail polish:
- Apply Motives Base Coat prior to your nail polish to protect the nail from stains and increase your polish's staying power
- Apply nail polish in 3 strokes: one from the nail base to the tip along the center, two and three around the base and up each side
- Allow 3-4 minutes for the nail polish to dry before applying another coat
- Allow 3-4 minutes for the nail polish to dry and apply Motives Clear Top Coat to polish off the finish
Tip: Apply Motives Clear Top Coat the first and third day following your manicure. This will help hold the polish longer and prevent it from chipping.
How often should I use Motives® Nail Lacquer Collection?
Motives Nail Lacquer can be used as often as you like. With a variety of colors you can change up your polish to match any occasion or mood.
Is Motives® Nail Lacquer Collection free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP?
Yes, Motives Nail Lacquer is free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.