You may also like:
- Incredible color-staying power so it does not run or crease, so you always look your best
- Smooth and silky texture ensures an even application for a glamorous glow
- Deflects light away from fine lines, skin imperfections and hyper-pigmentation, creating a flawless look
- Mix and match to create a soft, natural or dramatic look
- Paraben, fragrance and oil free
Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow
A luxurious eye shadow that can be mixed and matched to create your own natural or dramatic look – the possibilities are endless! This silky formula is crease-proof, deflects light away from fine lines for a bright, polished look and features to-die-for shades in glitter, matte and pearlized finishes.
How To: Create this Look
- Start by applying a layer of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Paper Doll slightly above the natural crease in your eyelid using a Crease Brush
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Obsession to the outer corner of your eyelid using a Big Shader Brush.
- Using an Oval Eye Blender Brush, apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Ecstasy over the middle 3rd of your eyelid. Slightly overlap applied Obsession eye shadow and pat to blend overlapped section.
- Pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Illusion onto the first 3rd of your eyelid, the section closest to your nose, using a Detailing Brush.
- Apply winged eyeliner using a Liner Brush and Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress.
- Using Motives Khol Eyeliner in Amethyst, apply eyeliner to the lower section of your water line.
- Finish look by smudging Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Obsession below the eye using Detailing Brush. Top eyelashes off with your favorite mascara.
Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Isoeicosane, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, PTFE, Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acrylates Copolymer , Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Synthetic Wax, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-15 Alkane, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Stearic Acid.
May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Black 2 (77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
What is the best way to use Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow?
We recommend applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow with the Motives Eye Blender Brush for smooth, flawless results. To reduce the fallout associated with powder eye shadow, apply with a patting motion before blending.
What are some other Motives products that work well with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow?
Motives Pressed Eye Shadow is designed to layer beautifully over other types of Motives eye shadow. Starting off with Motives Eye Base can lock in your eye shadow look, giving you all-day staying power. Layering your Motives Pressed Eye Shadow over Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow or Motives Eye Candy will intensify your look and give your eye shadow something to adhere to. Layering is the key to achieving a long-lasting look!
Will Motives Pressed Eye Shadow crease?
No, its impeccable color retention does not run or crease so you always look your best.
What types of finishes does Motives Pressed Eye Shadow offer?
Motives Pressed Eye Shadows come in the following three finishes:
Matte: The matte finish gives you pure color without a shimmer or metallic look. It’s ideal for mature eyes and for use during the day or at the office. For night, you might want to pair it with a little shimmer.
Glitter: Fine glitter added to matte eye shadow makes eyes pop without accentuating wrinkles.
Pearlized: The pearlized finish is velvety soft and shimmeringly metallic with small flecks of glitter.
Is Motives Pressed Eye Shadow paraben free?
Yes, Motives Pressed Eye Shadow is paraben, fragrance and oil free.
Compare to other Brands
This has the POW factor - great texture and pigment, great on darker skin
I love love love this eyeshadow, it stays on all day and stays fresh looking as well. Highly recommend.
Color goes on beautifully. Lasts all day. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes! Can't wait to by more!
PRESSED EYE SHADOWS
THE EYE SHADOWS ARE AMAZING, NO MESS NO FUSS AND THEY LAST FOREVER!