A luxurious eye shadow that is crease-proof and deflects light away from fine lines for a bright, polished look. Featuring many shades in glitter, matte and pearlized finishes, the possibilities for unique looks are endless!
Create this Look:
- Begin by applying "Ivory" (My Beauty Weapon Palette) onto the brow bone
- Using Motives Pressed Blush in Baby Doll blend slightly above the crease and underneath the lower lash line
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in After Party blend in the crease and underneath the lower lash line closest to the lashes
- Using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress apply to the water line and using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx smudge slightly
- Using Motives Eye Illusion in Essence pat onto the lid
- Then taking Motives Glitter Adhesive with Motives Gem Sparkles in "Morganite" pat over top for a touch of sparkle!
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Get the Look
- Impeccable color retention that does not run or crease so you always look your best
- Even, smooth and silky application for a glamorous glow
- Deflects the light away from fine lines, skin imperfections and hyper-pigmentation, creating a flawless look
- Mix and match to create a soft, natural or dramatic look
- Paraben, fragrance and oil free
What is the best way to use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow?
We recommend applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow with the Motives Eye Blender Brush for smooth, flawless results. To reduce the fallout associated with powder eye shadow, apply with a patting motion before blending.
What are some other Motives products that work well with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow?
Motives Pressed Eye Shadow is designed to layer beautifully over other types of Motives Shadow. Starting off with Motives Eye Base can lock in your eye shadow look, giving you all-day staying power. Layering your Motives Pressed Eye Shadow over Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow or Motives Eye Candy will intensify your look and give your eye shadow something to adhere to. Layering is the key to achieving a long lasting look!
Will Motives Pressed Eye Shadow crease?
No, its impeccable color retention does not run or crease so you always look your best.
What types of finishes does Motives Pressed Eye Shadow offer?
Motives Pressed Eye Shadows come in the following four finishes:
Matte: The matte finish gives you pure color without a shimmer or metallic look. It’s ideal for mature eyes and for use during the day or at the office. For night, you might want to pair it with a little shimmer.
Shimmer: The shimmer finish offers a luminous, light-reflecting hue for shading, highlighting and lining eyes. It can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic look. The shimmer is an extra touch when going out at night.
Glitter: Fine glitter added to matte eye shadow makes eyes pop without accentuating wrinkles.
Pearlized: The pearlized finish is velvety soft and shimmeringly metallic, with small flecks of glitter.
Is Motives Pressed Eye Shadow paraben free?
Yes, Motives Pressed Eye Shadow is paraben, fragrance and oil free.
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) Ascorbyl palmitate is a stable form of vitamin C that has similar vitamin C activity to ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler and more youthful glow.
Boron Nitride Boron nitride is a compound of the mineral boron and is used in cosmetics for its ability to help disguise fine lines. Boron nitride gives powders their soft texture and helps them wear longer. The gentleness of the mineral makes it ideal for use on sensitive skin.
Dimethicone A silicone-based polymer, dimethicone acts as a skin conditioning agent to slow water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Dimethicone is also well known for its flow properties, which enhance the smooth application of personal care products.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate Ethylhexyl palmitate is produced from palmitic acid, a naturally-occurring fatty acid found in plants and animals. It acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, giving the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) and Lonicera japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extracts Honeysuckle flower extracts are rich in saponins and flavonoids, especially luteolin. These natural plant-derived ingredients have antioxidant properties that might help protect and soothe the skin.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Vitamin E is a powerful natural antioxidant vitamin that helps to protect and nourish your skin. Vitamin E helps to moisturize your skin while also protecting it from environmental factors, giving your skin a healthy and more youthful appearance.