Primary Benefits of the Motives® for La La Mineral Blush:
- Mineral-based formula provides exceptional sheer and lightweight application
- Sheer to matte pigments reflect light to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines
- Translucent coverage for naturally-flushed cheeks
- Can be layered to create vivid cheeks
- Velvety, creamy texture that smoothes evenly over skin
- Infused with antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin
- Paraben and talc free
Mica Mica is a transparent earth mineral used to create mineral cosmetics that enhance the natural beauty of skin. Due to its low level of sheen, mica reflects light away from imperfections on the skin, offering a more youthful appearance.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) Magnesium ascorbyl palmitate is a source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler and more youthful glow.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Vitamin E is a powerful natural antioxidant that helps to protect and nourish your skin. Vitamin E helps to moisturize your skin while also protecting it from environmental factors, giving your skin a healthy and more youthful appearance.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant that helps to protect and nourish your skin. Vitamin A helps to maintain healthy collagen in your skin and protect your skin from free radicals, giving your skin a supple, healthy and more youthful appearance.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract Rich in enzymes, amino acids and plant compounds, aloe vera helps to keep the skin moisturized, maintain normal, healthy blood circulation, and soothes and rejuvenates the skin, leaving it looking and feeling smooth and firm.
Why should I use Motives for La La Mineral Blush? Motives for La La Mineral Blush contains natural minerals and oils that minimize the appearance of lines to give you radiant, younger-looking skin. The natural ingredients make mineral blush safe to use on cheeks, lips and eyes, leaving you with endless possibilities to coordinate your look and add drama for any occasion.
Can I use Motives for La La Mineral Blush after a chemical peel? Always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after a chemical peel to reduce the risk of irritation.
Is Motives for La La Mineral Blush safe to use on other areas of the face? Yes. Applying Motives for La La Mineral Blush to the lips is a great way to coordinate your cheek and lip colors, leaving you the ability to play up the eyes for contrast. What is the texture of mineral blush powder? Motives for La La Mineral Blush has a very smooth and silky texture. Made with natural minerals, Motives for La La Mineral Blush is lightweight and does not feel heavy on the skin. The lightweight texture gives you naturally-flushed cheeks but can be layered for a striking effect.
How should I apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush?
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush dry
- Swirl the blush brush around the compact
- Tap off the excess on the side of the compact
- Swipe along the cheek bone from the middle to your ear
- Swirl around the apples of the cheeks
- To contour, use a light shade of Motives for La La Mineral Blush on the top of the cheekbone and a darker shade below the cheekbone