- Mineral-based formula helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Infused with aloe vera for smoother, firmer skin
- Applies evenly for a flawless, full-coverage look
- Provides gorgeous, silky, buildable coverage
- Suitable for women with normal and combination skin
- Does not turn chalky on women with medium to darker skin tones
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
- Oil-free, water-resistant powder provides a smooth, matte finish
- Can be applied dry for medium coverage or wet for a more intense pigment
Motives® for La La Mineral Dual Foundation
A lightweight mineral foundation created by La La that is infused with aloe vera to provide full, moisture-rich coverage. Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. The silky texture helps to minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, creating a perfect, natural look. The oil-free formula can be worn wet or dry for extended coverage.
by Mike CrystalG
I love the color payoff with this powder, it gives a smooth flawless finish with no ash. I can use it dry for a sheer finish or wet for more coverage, either way I look naturally beautiful
by Mike CrystalG
All of My Customers love this product. As women of color it is hard to find makeup to match. This powder is smooth in texture with great color payoff, and because it can be worn wet or dry it is perfect for everyone.
Rich in enzymes, amino acids and plant compounds, aloe vera helps to keep the skin moisturized, maintain normal, healthy blood circulation, and soothe and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it looking and feeling smooth and firm.
A silicone-based polymer, dimethicone acts as a skin conditioning agent to slow water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Dimethicone is also well known for its flow properties, which enhance the smooth application of personal care products.
Titanium dioxide is a naturally-occurring mineral that is used to help to increase the opacity of a cosmetics product and reduce the transparency of a product formula. Titanium dioxide also absorbs, reflects or scatters light, which can help protect products from deterioration.
Mica is a transparent earth mineral used to create mineral cosmetics that enhance the natural beauty of skin. Due to its low level of sheen, mica reflects light away from imperfections on the skin, offering a more youthful appearance.
A naturally-occurring mixture of diglycerides, lecithin has been shown to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
Can I use Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation with non-mineral products?
Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation can be used with your other non-mineral makeup. However, to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products from both the Motives for La La and Ambition – the Motives Mineral Collection product lines.
What is the texture of Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation?
Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage.
Can I use Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation after plastic surgery?
Make sure to check with your surgeon before you start to use makeup again and always wait to apply makeup until your incisions have healed. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after any surgical procedure to reduce the risk of irritation.
Can I use Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation after a chemical peel?
Always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after a chemical peel to reduce the risk of irritation.
Tips on How to Use Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation:
To use your Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation dry:
- Apply using the included sponge (dry), buffing the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage
- If you choose, you may also use a Motives Kabuki Brush. Or, for lighter coverage, use a fluffier brush like the Motives Powder Brush.
To use your Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation wet:
- Apply using the included sponge (wet) and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
- Utilizing this wet technique, the color in Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation will create a darker shade.