New Balance WR1012 Women's Running Shoe
The discontinued New Balance 1012 is a motion control trainer designed with both maximum stability and ultimate cushioning. We combined our Stabilicore™ with N-ergy to form a smooth ride while controlling severe pronation. Colors: Silver + Blue. Made in USA.
D: 6, 6.5, 7, 11.5
2E: 6, 6.5, 10.5, 13
NBx/Motion Control/Overpronators Going Fast!
System Components & Benefits:
- ACTEVA Midsole - Superior light weight foam with exceptional durability.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Lightning Dry Lining - Superior fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable by managing moisture transfer.
- N-ERGY System Midsole - Provides superior durability, cushioning and stability.
- LockDown Liner - Hugs the waist of the foot for added support.
- Extended Web - Provides exceptional stability and pronation control.
- Stabilicore - A medial support system that provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- Phantom Liner - Reduces abrasion and discomfort.
- ORTHOLITE Insert - Provides increased breathability, moisture transport, anti-microbial function, and long term cushioning.
- Full length ABZORB Strobel Board - Maximizes shock absorption and comfort.
- Dual Density Collar Foam - The soft density foam layer cushions the foot and the firm density layer supports the foot.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot - Lightweight and cushioned.
- 360 Degree Reflectivity - For night time safety.
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.