Omega Men's 3220.127.116.11.03.001 'Speedmasteracing' Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch
OMEGA has continually made significant contributions to the art of watchmaking since its founding in 1848. While OMEGA has distinguished itself in a number of different professional areas, the brand has always remained true to: innovative watchmaker.
- Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-down
- Bezel: Black PVD coated stainless steel, tachymeter scale
- Dial: Blue
- Hands: Silvertone, luminescent
- Markers: Silvertone luminescent indices
- Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o'clock position
- Subdials: Three, small seconds at the 9 o'clock position, chronograph 30 minute counter at the 3 o'clock position and a 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Power reserve: 52 hours
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Case measurements: 40 mm in diameter x 15 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 19 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 6.5 inches wide x 4.5 inches long x 6 inches high
- Model: 318.104.22.168.03.001
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists. Extra links are available through the manufacturer. (We do not provide this service).
Automatic movement winds with the movement of your arm. It is recommended that you wind the watch every two weeks.
Please note: This watch is not returnable if the security tag is removed.
NOTE: Click here regarding the important return policy of this watch