Omega Women's 126.96.36.199.04.001 'AquaTerra' Silver Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
OMEGA has continually made significant contributions to the art of watchmaking since its founding in 1848. While OMEGA has distinguished itself in a number of different professional areas, the brand has always remained true to: innovative watchmaker.
- Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Transparent, screw-down
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Dial: White, linear guilloche
- Hands: Silvertone, luminescent
- Markers: Silvertone luminescent indices
- Calendar: Date display window at the 3 o'clock position
- Co-Axial Chronometer
- Bracelet: Brushed stainless steel
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Water resistance: 15 ATM/150 meters/500 feet
- Case measurements: 34 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 16 mm wide x 7 inches long
- Box measurements: 6.5 inches wide x 4.5 inches long x 6 inches high
- Model: 188.8.131.52.04.001
Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists. Extra links are available through the manufacturer. (We do not provide this service).
Automatic movement winds with the movement of your arm. It is recommended that you wind the watch every two weeks.
A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.
Please note: This watch is not returnable if the security tag is removed.
NOTE: Click here regarding the important return policy of this watch