Omega Women's 4220.127.116.11.51.001 'DeVille' Black Diamond Dial Stainless Steel Watch
OMEGA has continually made significant contributions to the art of watchmaking since its founding in 1848. While OMEGA has distinguished itself in a number of different professional areas, the brand has always remained true to: innovative watchmaker.
- Case: Polished wave pattern stainless steel, with a black ceramic inner case body
- Caseback: Transparent, screw-down
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Dial: Black guilloche
- Hands: Silvertone, luminescent
- Markers: Eleven diamond hour markers, 0.12 carats
- Calendar: Date display window at the 3 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Case measurements: 34 mm in diameter x 12 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 18 mm wide x 7 inches long
- Box measurements: 5 inches wide x 5 inches long x 5 inches high
- Model: 418.104.22.168.51.001
Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists. Extra links are available through the manufacturer. (We do not provide this service).
Automatic movement winds with the movement of your arm. It is recommended that you wind the watch every two weeks.
A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.
Please note: This watch is not returnable if the security tag is removed.
NOTE: Click here regarding the important return policy of this watch
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.