The Livietta is one of the most compact semi-automatic machines available, but it still features the commercial quality that you would expect from Pasquini. Housed entirely in stainless steel, the Livietta stands just over 12-inch tall and 8-inch wide. Inside the Livietta are a powerful 15 bar pump and 2 thermo blocks that can brew and steam simultaneously.
- Commercial Portafilter and Brew Group: The Livietta features a commercial grade 58mm port filter and rugged brew group to dispense the best tasting espresso without losing heat. Constructed of chrome-plated marine brass, the heavy-duty port filter and brew group are essential to quality brewing, ensuring that every shot of espresso will be delivered to your cup at the right temperature.
- Dual Thermo block Boiler System: The Livietta T2 has 2 thermoblocks for a steady supply of espresso as well as steam, anytime you need it. With the Livietta, you can froth or steam milk for lattes and cappuccinos even while you brew. This makes the machine great for entertaining, allowing you to create a number of different drinks without making guests wait long.
- Simple Controls: Using the Livietta is very straightforward, with 3 professional-style rocker switches to control brewing, steaming and power. The rocker switch on the right side of the machine turns it on, and it takes just 2 minutes for the Livietta to heat up to brewing temperature. The buttons on the left side are for steaming and brewing, and each one is labeled clearly for ease-of-use.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve: The Pasquini Livietta T2 has a built-in 3-way solenoid valve to relieve water pressure at the end of the brewing cycle. When the brew switch is turned off, the 3-way solenoid valve is activated. This will eliminate excess water in the group head, avoiding dripping or spattering when the port filter is removed.
- Cup Warmer: The Livietta has a stainless steel cup warmer on the top of the machine, with a built-in rail to keep all of your cups secure. The cup warmer is heated by passive heat from the thermo block boilers, ensuring all your cups are preheated and ready for brewing. The cup warmer is large enough to store 10 demitasse cups.
Frothing and Hot Water
- Hot Water Dispenser: The Pasquini Livietta T2 does not have a built-in hot water dispenser. However, the brewing button can dispense just hot water out of the grouphead when there is no coffee prepared in the portafilter.
- Steam Wand: Thanks to the machine+s dual thermoblock system, the Livietta is ready to deliver steam anytime. It has a stainless steel steam wand on the left side of the machine to create foam for cappuccinos, or steamed milk for lattes. Just press the steam button above the wand to start steaming+the Livietta features a special (slow start+ steam mechanism for better control and safety.
Care, Maintenance & Other
- Water Reservoir: The 57 oz water reservoir on the Livietta is located in the back of the machine, and you can access it by lifting up the stainless steel lid on top of the machine. It can be refilled even when it+s in use, allowing for an endless supply of coffee and steam. It can also be removed for filling or cleaning.
- Back flushing: Pasquini has designed the Livietta like a commercial machine, and it should be backflushed every few weeks, depending on use, to keep the brew group clean. Backflushing is a simple process that cleans the brew group, shower screen and 3-way solenoid valve. It only takes a few minutes, and the Livietta T2 comes with a cleaning brush, rubber backflush disc and cleaning solution.
- Construction: The Livietta follows Pasquini+s trademark look, with all stainless steel housing and traditional Italian style. Beneath the polished stainless steel exterior panels is a heavy, powder-coated steel frame to resist rust and give the machine supreme durability.
- Size: 12.5"H x 8.5"W x 14.5"D