- Promotes normal erections
- Promotes healthy erectile quality
- Helps maintain healthy testosterone levels
- Supports healthy sexual desire
- Supports healthy male libido
- Supports male sexual vitality
- Promotes normal production of nitric oxide (NO)
- Promotes normal blood vessel dilation
- Supports normal blood flow to the genitals
- Supports athletic and physical performance
- Supports endurance and strength
- Promotes healthy sperm count and sperm motility
Prime Time Performance Formula for Men
Given the combination of aging, stresses of modern life, and hormonal shifts, men often experience a decrease in sexual desire, stamina and performance as they age. Many, in hopes of reclaiming their drive, turn to men's libido supplements they know little about.
Instead of choosing one of the many men's sexual health supplements or male performance products off a drugstore shelf, turn to Prime Time Performance Formula for Men - a potent herbal men's libido supplement with ingredients shown to promote normal erections, sexual desire, male libido, endurance, and sperm count.
Prime Time Performance Formula for Men, thanks to its unique formula, works to maintain normal testosterone levels - especially important in aging men looking to support a healthy male libido and healthy sexual function, as a slowing metabolism and a decreased sexual appetite are just a couple of the realities that will affect men as they age.
Other male performance products don't deliver the quality of ingredients or cost that you can get with Prime Time Performance Formula for Men. Increase your sexual performance and vitality with the best men's sexual health supplement on the market today.
Given the combination of aging, stresses of modern life, and hormonal shifts, men often experience a decrease in sexual desire, stamina and performance as they age. Prime Time Performance Formula for Men is a potent herbal supplement for male libido and sexual function, with ingredients shown to promote normal erections, sexual desire, male libido, endurance, and sperm count. In addition to offering a top tier formula, Prime Time Performance Formula for Men is more cost effective than competitors. For just $1.27 per day, you can increase your sexual performance and vitality.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Comments about Prime™ Prime Time Performance Formula for Men:
it is a great product
- Good Value
Comments about Prime™ Prime Time Performance Formula for Men:
I have been using this product consistently for about 1 year. I am 60, workout regularly and eat well. My performance has been great since starting with this product. I highly recommend it if you are having sessions that are less than perfect.
Comments about Prime™ Prime Time Performance Formula for Men:
I have used this product daily as directed, and it is a complete failure. It doesn't seem to do anything that the label states, and I am extremely disappointed. Ken Bucher.
Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed, also known as epimedium, is a genus of 21 related plant species. The Chinese refer to epimedium as "yin yang huo," which has been loosely translated by some as "licentious goat plant" and explains why Western supplement companies have adopted the titillating name by which it is known in the U.S. (horny goat weed). Epimedium is grown as an ornamental herb in Asia and the Mediterranean region, and various species are used for health-related purposes. The use of epimedium as a health-related herb dates back to at least 400 A.D. when it was used as a tonic to support libido and relieve fatigue. Horny goat weed is thought to work via modulation of cortisol levels, the primary stress hormone. Under conditions of high stress, increased cortisol levels are known to cause fatigue and depress sex drive — so maintaining normal cortisol levels back into normal ranges is also thought to help maintain a normal metabolism, libido and enhance energy levels. Horny goat weed helps the body maintain healthy levels of testosterone, which supports libido, helps maintain relaxed, smooth muscles and promotes healthy blood vessel dilation. A constituent, icariin, found in horny goat weed has also been demonstrated to promote normal erections.*
Schizandra, also known as wu-wei-zi and sometimes spelled with an "s", (schizandra) has a long history of use in ancient Chinese healthcare as an herb capable of promoting general well-being and enhancing vitality. Schizandra and its products originated from the red berries that grow on a vine belonging to the magnolia family. Approximately 25 species of schizandra exist, and all are indigenous to Asia except for a rare form of the vine that grows in wooded areas in North Carolina and surrounding states. In dried form, schizandra berries are referred to as wu-wei-zi. In addition to its traditional use of promoting energy, schizandra has historically been taken to promote sexual vitality, to promote mental function, to beautify the skin, to support a healthy respiratory system and to support a good night's sleep.
Schizandra is known for its ability to promote healthy levels of nitric oxide, which is an important component of erection physiology. It is a proven adaptogen, which moderates the body's response to stress, boosts mood and promotes a healthy liver. It functions to promote physical strength and enhance physical performance.
Korean or panax ginseng grows on moist, shaded mountainsides in China, Korea and Russia. It is a perennial herb that reaches heights of two feet or more, and is distinguished by its dark green leaves and red clusters of berries.
Ginseng is believed to possess outstanding health properties, promote wisdom and longevity and support neurological functions. Ginseng is an adaptogen, which helps the body maintain proper balance, slow the effects of aging and fight fatigue. It has been used to maintain good cardiovascular health. By acting as an adaptogen, it aids the body in directly dealing with the effects of mental and physical stress. Ginseng is used to enhance physical (including sexual) and mental performance. It is used to increase energy and promote resistance to the harmful effects of stress and aging. Health-related use of ginseng can be traced back nearly 2,000 years. In traditional Chinese healthcare, ginseng was used to promote strength, promote normal blood volume, promote life and appetite, promote wisdom and quiet the spirit. Ginseng was used for supporting memory, cognition and gastrointestinal health. Ginseng promotes yang energy, normal circulation, enhances the immune system, helps maintain a healthy blood supply and promotes overall health and well-being. Ginseng may also assist in helping to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
Panax ginseng has been shown to promote an increase in sexual desire and support the ability to attain erections. It works to promote the normal production of nitric oxide, thereby supporting healthy blood vessel dilation. It also helps to promote normal sperm count and testosterone levels.
Tribulus (puncture vine) is a vine that has been used as a general tonic for energy, but is found primarily in dietary supplements marketed for promoting normal testosterone levels in bodybuilders and power athletes. The idea behind tribulus is that it may help maintain normal testosterone levels indirectly by helping to maintain blood levels of another hormone, luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is produced by the pituitary gland and plays a role in regulating natural testosterone production and serum levels.
Tribulus terrestris promotes normal erections by supporting healthy testosterone levels, which are contingent upon normal levels of the luteinizing hormone (LH). Tribulus terrestris also promotes normal DHEA levels, which supports erectile quality, enhances sexual desire and physical performance.
Ginkgo biloba is sometimes called a "living fossil" because it is believed to be the world's oldest living species of tree at around 200 million years old. The ginkgo tree has been used in traditional Chinese healthcare for over 4,000 years. Various parts of the ginkgo tree were reportedly used to promote respiratory health, healthy circulation, digestive health, memory function and as a longevity elixir. In Germany, ginkgo is a top-selling, over the counter prescription drug. Now, ginkgo biloba extracts, produced from the leaves of cultivated trees, are still very popular. High-quality ginkgo biloba extract is usually standardized to 24 percent ginkgo flavone glycosides and six percent terpene lactones. It has been found to promote healthy blood circulation to the brain, improving alertness and memory. It also protects neurons and has an impact on increasing energy levels. Further, it can act to improve mood and acts as an antioxidant.
Gingko biloba promotes men's sexual health and erection quality. Ginkgo also promotes the ability to attain normal erections by supporting blood circulation to genitals and helping to maintain relaxed vascular smooth muscles in the penis.
Zinc is an important trace mineral found in every cell of the body. Because zinc is an essential part of nearly 300 different biochemical pathways, structure/function claims can be made for the nutrient's role in a wide variety of processes including digestion, normal energy production, growth, cellular repair and healing, collagen synthesis, bone strength, cognitive function, carbohydrate metabolism (glucose utilization and insulin production) and reproductive function. Even mild zinc deficiency has been associated with depressed immunity and impaired memory. Perhaps the most popular use for zinc lately is boosting immunity. The best dietary sources of zinc are seafood, meat, fish, poultry and eggs. Zinc has been shown to help maintain a normal sperm count. Zinc plays a part in testosterone physiology and because prostate has higher concentrations of the mineral than any other tissue, zinc supports a healthy prostate.
- Abbassi, A., et al. Experimental zinc deficiency in man. Effect on testicular function. Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine 96 (3): 544, 1980.
- Adimoelja A. Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions. International Journal of Andrology. Suppl. 23: 82, 2000.
- Adimoelja A. Protodioscin from herbal plant Tribulus terrestris L. improves male sexual functions possibly via DHEA. International Journal of Impotence Research 9:S64, 1997.
- Bucci L. Selected herbals and human exercise performance. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 72(2 Suppl): 624S-36S, 2000. Review.
- Chen X., et al. Extracts of Gingko biloba and ginsenosides exert cerebral vasorelaxation via a nitric oxide pathway. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology 24: 958-9, 1997.
- Chen X., et al. Ginsenosides-induced nitric oxide-mediated relaxation of rabbit corpus cavernosum. British Journal of Pharmacology 115(1): 15-18, 1995.
- Choi H. Effect of Korean ginseng on the rabbit corpus cavernosal smooth muscle. International Journal of Impotence Research 10: 37, 1998.
- Choi H., et al. In vitro and in vivo experimental effect of Korean read ginseng on erection. Journal of Urology 162: 1508-11, 1999.
- Choi H., et al. Clinical efficacy of Korean red ginseng for erectile dysfunction. International Journal of Impotence Research 7:181-186, 1995.
- Chung W., et al. The action of ginkgo biloba extract in the isolated rabbit corpus cavernosum. Korean Journal of Physiology. 29:61-67, 1995.
- Cirigliano M. and Szapary P. Horny goat weed for erectile dysfunction. Alternative Medicine Alert 4:19-22, 2001.
- Cohen A., et al. Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction. Journal of Marital and Sex Therapy 24:139-145, 1998.
- Friedl R., et al. Stimulation of nitric oxide synthesis by the aqueous extract of Panax ginseng root in RAW 264.7 cells. British Journal of Pharmacology 134, 8:1663-70, 2001.
- Gauthaman K., et al. Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sciences 71:1385-96, 2002.
- Gauthaman K., et al. Sexual effects of puncture vine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. Journal of Alternative and Comparative Medicine 9(2): 257-65, 2003.
- Gillis C. Panax ginseng pharmacology: a nitric oxide link - Biochemical Pharmacology 1997 July 1; 54(1): 1-8. Review.
- Gruenwald, Joerg, Thomas Brendler, and Christof Jaenicke, Eds. PDR® for Herbal Medicines. 2nd ed. Montvale, NJ: Thomson, 2000. 669-670.
- Hong B., et al. A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report. Journal of Urology 168: 2070-3, 2002.
- Hunt, C. D., et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 56(1): 148-157, 1992.
- MacKay N. Nutrients and botanicals for erectile dysfunction: examining the evidence. Alternative Medicine Review 9:4-16, 2004.
- Marcocci L, et al. The nitric oxide-scavenging properties of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 201:748-55, 1994.
- Murphy L. and Lee T. Ginseng, sex behavior and nitric oxide. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 962: 372-7, 2002. Review.
- Netter A., et al. Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count. Archives of Andrology 7: 69-73, 1981.
- Prasad, A. S. et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition 12(5): 344-348, 1996.
- Rowland D. and Tai W. A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions. Journal of Marital and Sex Therapy 29: 185-205, 2003.
- Sikora R., et al. Ginkgo biloba extract in the therapy of erectile dysfunction. Journal of Urology 141:188A, 1989.
- Tamaoki J., et al. Ginsenoside-induced relaxation of human bronchial smooth muscle via release of nitric oxide. British Journal of Pharmacology 130: 1859-64, 2000.
- Xin, Z. C., et al. Effects of icariin on cGMP-specific PDE5 and cAMP-specific PDE4 activities. Asian Journal of Andrology. 5:15-18, 2003.
How should I take Prime Time?
Prime Time should be taken on a daily basis. As the directions indicate, take one tablet twice daily.
What other nutritional supplements could augment the biological effects of Prime Time?
Prime/Ultra Prime HGH Secretagogue, OPC-3, Coenzyme Q10, Heart Health Kit and Advanced Level-90®.
How do each of the ingredients work?
Epimedium (horny goat weed) promotes normal levels of testosterone, supports healthy male libido and promotes healthy blood vessel dilation. Schizandra is known for its ability to promote normal levels of nitric oxide (an important component of erection physiology), energy and endurance. Korean ginseng has been shown to promote sexual desire and support normal erectile quality by stimulation promoting normal nitric oxide synthesis. Tribulus terrestris supports normal erections by promoting normal levels of lutenizing hormone (LH), which promotes normal testosterone levels. Gingko biloba promotes normal blood circulation to erectile tissue and supports normal sexual desire. Zinc promotes normal testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility.
What are the contraindications for Prime Time?
If you are currently taking warfarin (Coumadin), other anti-platelet aggregation medication, Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, antibiotics, Methyltestosterone, Penicillamine, Risedronate, Trazodone, or medication used to control blood sugar, consult your physician before using this product. You should not use this product if you have a history of hypotension, benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH), bleeding disorders, epilepsy or peptic ulcers. If you are taking any other prescription medication or have an ongoing medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. This product is intended for men only.
Are there other ways to improve my sexual health?
Of course, the best way to improve any aspect of your health is to eliminate bad habits, like smoking and excessive drinking. Give yourself a better diet and exercise regularly. While you're working on healthier living overall, adding a male-enhancement supplement can help support your sexual health.
Who should use Prime Time?
This product is designed for men reaching their prime years who want to maintain normal sexual activity. Prime Time has been shown to promote healthy male libido and erection quality. Anyone concerned with maintaining normal sperm count and sperm quality should consider adding Prime Time to their daily routine.*
I am a woman. Can I take Prime Time?
No. Prime Time is designed exclusively for adult males and should not be taken by women.