- Helps promote the deep, restful third and fourth stages of sleep
- May improve sleep quality
- May have calming properties to help you relax
- May help you relax
- Sleep deprivation can accelerate the aging process
- Adequate and quality sleep can help to prolong the aging process
- May help to stabilize mood
Sleeping well each night has been shown to reduce stress and irritability, improve your energy and concentration, and boost your immune system.
Prime Dreamz is one of the leading relaxation and sleep supplements available, helping you fall into a deep sleep. Prime Dreamz's sleeping aid formulated to also help light sleepers reach the last and most important stages of sleep.
Other supplements for sleep use antihistamines, which can have unpleasant side effects such as daytime drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness and memory problems. Prime Dreamz is a natural sleep aid using ingredients such as magnesium, passionflower, chamomile and melatonin to help people fall asleep quickly and wake up feeling refreshed instead of groggy and tired.
So to help you improve sleep quality and enjoy a calming, relaxing night, turn to Prime Dreamz natural sleep aid.
Prime Dreamz is a sleep and relaxation supplement that will help you fall into a deep sleep without the use of antihistamines. The Prime Dreamz formula helps people fall asleep quickly and wake up feeling refreshed instead of groggy and tired, as can occur with many over-the-counter synthetic sleep aids. Prime Dreamz is formulated to also help light sleepers reach the last and most important stages of sleep.
Prime Dreamz works and is gentle.
I've had trouble sleeping a lot during my life. Sleeping pills that were prescribed often had bad side effects. I thought I was becoming crazy and paranoid with Ambien, so I had to stop taking them after a very short time. Prime Dreamz is herbal, not pharmaceutical. It works very well. I found it is most helpful when I take one early on. After I have spent a half hour or an hour tossing and turnin
LOVE My Prime Dreamz!!!
DRIFT TO SLEEP 5 MINUTES AFTER TAKING... I SLEEP GOOD AND WAKE UP RENEWED. MUST TRY IT...ITS MAGICAL... MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE INGREDIENTS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!
Gentle, effective and no side effects.
Not only does it help me get a good night sleep when I'm feeling restless and anxious, I wake up feeling clear and well rested. Highly recommend.
Perfect for Jet Lag
Whenever I travel, this gets me on track within 1-2 nights
I found something that I don't feel drugged and just need to take one on tough nights Thank you
Stress can deplete the bodys reserves of magnesium. Magnesium promotes a healthy nervous system and supports the body's ability to relax muscles. Magnesium, a mineral, functions as a coenzyme, promoting normal nerve and muscle function, regulation of body temperature, energy metabolism, DNA and RNA synthesis, and the formation of bones. The majority of the bodys magnesium, about 60 percent, is found in the bones. Magnesium is involved in over 300 metabolic reactions and is necessary for every major biological process. It is an alkaline earth metal and exists under physiological conditions in its divalent state. Magnesium is intimately interlocked, biologically with calcium, and they cooperate in supporting the normal production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Nearly 75 percent of the American population fails to consume enough magnesium in their diets; therefore supplements may be warranted in some cases, particularly for those concerned with bone metabolism.
Passion flower has a long history of use for promoting relaxation. The dried aerial parts have historically been used as a mild sleep aid.
Chamomile has been used for centuries for its calming effects. Calming effects are attributed to the flavonoids, including apigenin, which acts as a lignad for the central benzodiazepine receptors. Apigenin competitively inhibits the binding of flunitrazepam.
Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in the brain by the pineal gland. The synthesis and release of melatonin are stimulated by darkness and suppressed by light, suggesting the involvement of melatonin in circadian rhythm and regulation of diverse body functions. Levels of melatonin in the blood are highest prior to bedtime. It is found in animals and, in much lower concentrations, in plants. Melatonin is synthesized endogenously by the pinealocytes of the pineal gland, and the essential amino acid L-tryptophan is a precursor in its synthesis. Supplementation of melatonin has become popular as a possible aid for sleep.Studies have shown some promising findings.
- Popoviciu L et al. Parasomnias (non-specific nocturnal episodic manifestations) in patients with magnesium deficiency. Rom J Neurol Psychiatry 28(1):19-24 (1990)
- Popoviciu L et al. Clinical, EEG, electromyographic and polysomnographic studies in restless legs syndrome caused by magnesium deficiency. Rom J Neurol Psychiatry 31(1):55-61 (1993)
- Penland J. Effects of trace element nutrition on sleep patterns in adult women. Fed Am Soc Exp Biol J 2:A434 (1988)
- Viola H, et al, Apigenin, a component of Matricaria recutita flowers, is a central benzodiazepine receptors-ligand with anxiolytic effects. Plants Med 61(3):213-6 (1995)
- Cajochen C, et al, Daytime melatonin administration enhances sleepiness and theta/alpha activity in the waking EEG. Neurosci Lett 207(3): 208-213 (1996)
- Dollins AB, et al, Effect of pharmacological daytime doses of melatonin on human mood and performance. Psychopharmacology 112(4):490-496 (1993)
What causes the occasional inability to sleep?
- Extreme temperatures
- Jet lag change in time zones
- Side effects from medication
- Excessive amounts of caffeine
- Smoking cigarettes before bedtime
- Drinking alcohol before bedtime
- Expecting to have difficulty sleeping and worrying about it
- Irregular sleeping habits
- Excessive exercise close to bedtime
How much sleep do I need?
Adults should try to get eight hours of sleep each night. More important than the exact length of time in bed is if you feel rested when awakening and have energy throughout the day. If not, make changes to your sleep environment and allow more time for sleeping.
What are the benefits of good sleep?
Sleeping well each night will reduce stress and irritability, improve your energy and concentration, and boost your immune system.
Is Dreamz habit-forming?
Dreamz should only be taken occasionally as needed to reduce the length of time it takes to fall asleep. If you feel the need to take Dreamz more than four nights in a seven-day period, you may have a serious sleep disorder and should consult your physician.*