Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent, Hypoallergenic, Free & Clear 32 loads

Be the first to Write a Review

Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent, Hypoallergenic, Free & Clear 32 loads

$3.50 - $6.49

up to $0.26 Cashback

32 Loads. 2x Concentrated. Free of perfumes & clear of dyes. Power of small! Small bottle, powerful clean. Small bottle, same number of loads. Small bottle, easy to carry, use and store. Small bottle, less waste, better for environment. Made in USA. D...
See details

Buying options

  • Best Value

    Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent, Hypoallergenic, Free & Clear 32 loads

    Kmart

    Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 FL OZ PLASTIC JUG

    $3.50

    $0.07Cashback

    + Description

    Free & Clear Liquid.A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. Safe for septic systems. Contains biodegradable surfactants and enzymes.

  • Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent, Hypoallergenic, Free & Clear 32 loads

    Drugstore.com

    Ultra Purex Laundry Detergent Liquid, Free & Clear, 50 fl oz

    $6.49

    $0.26Cashback

    + Description

    ul Perfect for people with sensitive skin 4 With stain fighting power 5 For standard high efficiency washers

 

Product Information

Product Information

Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent, Hypoallergenic, Free & Clear 32 loads

32 Loads. 2x Concentrated. Free of perfumes & clear of dyes. Power of small! Small bottle, powerful clean. Small bottle, same number of loads. Small bottle, easy to carry, use and store. Small bottle, less waste, better for environment. Made in USA. Directions For Best Results: Pretreat, fill washer with water and Purex Ultra Concentrate detergent, then add clothes. Warnings Irritant may be harmful if swallowed. Contains surfactants. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. First Aid: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Ingestion: Rinse mouth. Give a large glassful of milk or water. Call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Contains no phosphate. Ingredients Include Cleaning Agents (Biodegradable Surfactants).

SHOP.COM Reviews

Write a Review

This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.