Excellerations® Readiness Pocket Chart & Pocket Card Sets
Prepare children for Kindergarten with 6 important emergent literacy and math skills using these colorful pocket card sets. Our specially-designed adjustable chart hangs or sits on a tabletop, then folds flat for storage. Cards measure 2-1/2"Sq.; Chart measures 22"W x 24"H hanging and 22"W x 17"H on a tabletop. Set includes 6 card sets for a total of 450 cards. Activity guide included. Ages 4 years and up.
The Readiness Pocket Chart can be used either as a tabletop or wall-mounted chart. Chart is made of heavy-duty nylon and features 6 durable, stitched pouches with hook and loop closures on one side for card storage. The other side has 5, 22"W x 2"H pocket strips. Chart measures 22"W x 24"H hanging and 22"W x 17"H sitting on a tabletop.
The cards in this set address upper- and lowercase letters, plus beginning alphabet sounds. Children identify the illustration and match a letter to its beginning sound.
The cards in this set give children the opportunity to visually work on the beginning skills that will help them become successful when more-difficult development tasks are introduced. These cards include 15 sets each of "Opposites" and "Goes Together" cards.
Rhyming is an essential emergent literacy and language skill that children need to develop in order to become successful readers. These cards include 30 sets of "Rhymes With" cards.
The cards in this set allows children to practice the beginning skills of following a three-step sequence, and also more-advanced four-step sequences. These cards include 45 3-Step and 24 4-Step sequencing cards.
The cards in this set allow children to practice classification and sorting, which are essential skills that help build a foundation for early learning in mathematics, language, and literacy. These cards include 8 color title cards, 8 black and white shape title cards, and 64 colored shapes. Shapes include hexagon, rhombus, circle, star, square, triangle, rectangle, and oval.
The cards in this set allow children to practice recognizing the number symbols after they can count items, manipulate sets, and recognize the order of numerals. These cards include numeral cards 0-20, written number cards zero to twenty, and picture cards 0-20.
- (K) Recognizing all upper- and lowercase alphabet letters
- (P) Matching sounds & rhymes in familiar activities
- (K) Relating verbs and adjectives to their opposites
- RL.K.7 With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the story in which they appear (e.g., what moment in a story an illustration depicts).
- RI.K.10 Actively engage in group reading activities with purpose and understanding.
- RI.1.6 Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text.
- RI.K.3 With prompting and support, describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
- RI.K.2 With prompting and support, identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
- RI.1.3 Describe the connection between two
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.