Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion By Sarna Write a Review $7.76 - $13.45 up to $0.31 Cashback Cools And Soothes Irritated Skin Steroid-Free Dermatologist Recommended Made In Usa See details Buying options Best Value The Online Drugstore OneCart® What is a OneCart® Store? This means you are purchasing this item by using our convenient OneCart, which allows you to purchase items from different stores using just one checkout process. Shopping made simple! Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion Original - 7.5 oz $7.76 $0.31 Cashback + Description See details Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion Original For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy/oak/sumac. Steroid free. Kmart Original Steroid-Free Anti-Itch Lotion $12.99 $0.26 Cashback + Description Go To Store Original Steroid-Free.Relieves itching associated with: Dry skin; Insect bites; Poison ivy/oak/sumac; Sunburn. Soothes irritated skin. Overstock.com Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion Original 7.50 oz $13.45 $0.27 Cashback + Description Go To Store Dermatologist recommended.External AnalgesicStiefelActive Ingredients:Camphor 0.5%; Menthol 0.5%To open, squeeze cap tightly and turn pump counterclockwise. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor. Serious side effects associated with use of the product may be reported to 1-877-257-5768 or to the address listed on this bottle.Inactive Ingredients:Carbomer 940; Cetyl Alcohol; dmdm Hydantoin; Fragrance; Glyceryl Stearate; Isopropyl Myristate; peg-8 Stearate; peg-100 Stearate; Petrolatum; Purified Water; Sodium Hydroxide; Stearic AcidUses:For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, sunburn, insect bites, and minor cuts and scrapes. Steroid-free.For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.