Store contact information
AlwaysLowest is here to help make the return process as convenient as possible for you. All products purchased through AlwaysLowest are covered under the manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise stated. Please contact the warranty service provider listed in your product documentation for defective products and missing parts. If, after contacting the manufacturer it is determined that the product is defective, the manufacturer will either offer to repair or replace the item direct from the factory or may refer you back to Alwayslowest.com. If they refer you back to Alwayslowest, please make sure that the unit/units have been through troubleshooting Tech Support case number. Return requests without manufacturer case numbers are considered open non defective returns and maybe subject to RMA Denial or a 20% restocking fee. Please note that certain products are NON-Returnable in any condition such as Hard Drives, Monitors, LCD/Plasma Displays, Scanners, Printers, Memories, Toner Cartridges and all software and licenses. These items go through manufacturer for any problems or issues. For Alwayslowest Return Authorization Request (RMA), please send an email to email@example.com or contact our Customer Support at 1-888-926-6622 Extension 6129.
• Returns due to shipment refusals or unavailability of receiving party are subject to a return processing fee and no credit of freight charges.
• Products being returned must contain all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and all other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Any return that is not 100 percent complete will be returned back to the customer and no credit will be issued.
• No RMA Number or Credit will be issued to any items that do not have the original manufacturer box.
• Most defective products (except computers, printers and software) may be returned for repair or replacement only, at Alwayslowest RMA review process within 15 days of the invoice date.
• All opened/stock balance items being returned for a credit refund of 20% and is subject to current price drop.
• Software and Toner Cartridges may not be returned under any circumstances.
• All refurbished products are marked as such and come with a manufacturer's warranty. Refurbished products cannot be returned to Alwayslowest under any circumstances.
• IMPORTANT - A product is declared defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer authorizes a return to Alwayslowest.com for a replacement of the same item only. A manufacturer's case ID # is required for Alwayslowest to process your RMA request for these items.
• Consumable products like toner, ink cartridges, drum and paper are non-returnable. Defective products must be returned directly to the manufacturer.
• Alwayslowest.com does not guarantee that any particular item will be compatible with other products. If you have questions or concerns regarding compatibility issues, please contact us prior to purchase. Non-compatibility does not qualify a product as being defective.
• Discontinued or end of life products can only be returned for repair. No refunds or exchanges can be made.
• For all returns, the customer prepays shipping. Alwayslowest does not offer reimbursement. However Freight on initial payment will be credited as it falls on the return condition. Replacement shipment for identical defective replacement will be free of charge for the same SHIPPING on initial payment. Expedited shipping has an additional charge.
• If a package received and the condition of the box or the actual merchandise does not match the specified return condition, no credit will be issued and the item will be returned to the customer.
• Unfortunately Alwayslowest is not able to offer price protection on products that have already shipped. Any return of a product that has dropped in price will be processed at the then current price.
• If the merchandise appears to be damaged in shipping, it is best to refuse the package and request the carrier return it to the shipper. After refusing a damaged product, please notify Alwayslowest at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon notification of refusal of a damaged product, Alwayslowest.com will immediately ship a replacement. If you knowingly accept a damaged package, please make sure the delivery driver notes the damage in their scanner or on the manifest and notify alwayslowest.com by filling up the RMA Request online. If you accept a package and later discover damage, please contact us immediately. All damage claims must be notified via web or email or to FedEx within 10 days of shipment. Please note that we do not accept verbal shipping claim requests. You must obtain an RMA Request or email acknowledgment. Failure to do so voids shipping claim and holds you responsible for the damaged goods.
• Items returned without a VALID RMA number will be subject to a $50.00 return fee plus the cost of shipping to send the items back to your location.