Sidi 2014/15 Women's T3 Carbon Air Triathlon Cycling Shoes
SIDIs women-specific last/foot-form is renowned for perfectly duplicating the typical womans footwider in the forefoot, with a more dramatic taper toward the heel and lower volume overallso its shaped better, and fits better. And on the NEW T3 Carbon AIR Womens shoe that means you get the NEW, super-perforated triathlon-specific upper for maximum drainage and ventilation, with the Eleven Carbon/Composite Sole(R) designed for maximum stiffness and power transfer, but with a little engineered flex in the toe to relieve plantar tendon strain during the pedal stroke. Translation: The T3 gives you legs on the bike, and saves your legs for the run.
- Eleven Carbon/Composite Sole injected carbon fiber sole reduces weight without sacrificing
- NEW AIR perforated Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior with minimal seams
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Women-specific last/foot-form and narrow SIDI Heel Cup for perfect fit
- Large heel loop for fast transitions