*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Highly concentrated, versatile, commercial-grade cleaner
- Excellent for steam-cleaning carpet, removing grease, oil and rust
- Cleans windows, screens, tile and grout, Formica ® and painted surfaces
- Perfect for grills, stoves, ovens, and pots and pans
- Safe for septic systems
Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate is a highly concentrated, versatile, commercial-grade cleaner perfect for everyday use. Snap Heavy-Duty is excellent for steam-cleaning carpets, and removing grease, oil and rust. One bottle of Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate can replace up to 12 bottles of the leading degreaser, which is over $40 in savings!.
*July 2016 U.S. prices at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC); cost may vary from store to store and by city and state.†Based on Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate label dilution ratios.
Where can I use Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate? Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate’s formula provides a wide variety of uses for the product.
- Grills, stoves, ovens, pots and pans
- Removes grease, oil and rust from carpet
- Steam cleaning carpets
- Steam cleaning walls and woodwork
- Windows and screens
- Bathroom tile, grout and Formica ®
- Laundry prewash
- Spot and stain remover
- Vinyl, leather and tires
- Wax stripper
- Glue remover
- Outdoor plastic furniture
- Removes grease, oil and grime from driveways, garage floors
- Use in power washer for awning, siding and decks
What is the dilution ratio for Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate? The dilution ratio for Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate varies, depending on the specific use. Please refer to the label for specific dilution ratios.