- Delivers 21 grams of protein per serving
- rBGH free*
- Promotes healthy muscle growth and muscle retention
- Provides a diversified blend of amino acids
- Helps reduce occasional muscle fatigue
- Helps promote optimal body composition
- Made with Stevia
- No artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Convenient, single-serving packets
TLS Whey Protein Shakes
Protein is a necessary nutrient for health, fitness and weight management. If your protein shake doesn't measure up, then it's time to give TLS Whey Protein Shakes a try.
TLS Whey Protein Shakes are a perfect complement to help you manage your weight, helping you to retain muscle. When used before or after a workout, TLS Whey Protein Shakes supply the key nutrient that primes muscles for maximum recovery and results in convenient, single-serving packets.
In everyday living, a diet that incorporates quality sources of protein is ideal for supporting lean muscle retention and optimal body composition. TLS Whey Protein Shakes are free of artificial sweeteners and colors, and are sourced from milk produced by rBGH-free cattle*, providing one of the best whey protein formulas in two great-tasting flavors.
Whatever your reason for boosting protein intake, TLS Whey Protein Shakes give you what you need to succeed!
* According to the FDA, no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBGH-treated cows and non-rBGH-treated cows.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
With an rBGH free formula that contains minimal carbohydrates and fat, TLS® Whey Protein is fast-absorbing, providing your muscles with everything they need and nothing they don’t. As an added bonus, TLS Whey Protein is naturally sweetened with Stevia® and comes in convenient single-serving packets that make it easier for you to enjoy extra protein anytime, anywhere. Whatever your reasons for boosting your protein intake, TLS Whey Protein gives you what you need to succeed.
The vanilla shake is amazing. I love the taste and how it can really help with my appetite. I usually mix it with fruit - like a banana, strawberries and honeydew melon is my favorite. It hydrates me all day!
Great in shakes! Add banana, ice and milk to these shakes and they become the best part of the day! Cannot go a week without having one!
Great Post Work out Protein
My morning routine includes a steep terrain hike, followed by a protein shake... This is an excellent post work out option. It mixes easily, tastes good and has the proper balance of BCAAs. A Clean and lean muscle building meal.
I love this product just wish it wasn't
I love this product and would use it almost every day if it wasn't so pricey. It is the best tasting of protien shakes I have tried.
i have been having the shakes in the morning and i really enjoy them.. i like that they have no artifial sweeters in the formula.. looking forward to getting slimmer and heathier with tls's help..
Whey Protein (21 grams per serving)
Whey protein is a naturally complete protein, meaning that it contains all of the essential amino acids required in the daily diet, and it has the ideal combination of amino acids to support both optimal body composition and athletic performance. Whey protein is also an excellent source of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). These basic building blocks, including leucine, isoleucine and valine, are particularly conductive to muscle growth and retention, as they promote healthy protein synthesis in human muscle.*
- Anthony JC, Anthony TG, Kimball SR, Jefferson LS. Signaling pathways involved in translational control of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle by leucine. J Nutr. 131:856S-60S, 2001.
- Blomstrand E et al. Influence of ingesting a solution of branched-chain amino acids on plasma and muscle concentrations of amino acids during prolonged submaximal exercise. Nutrition. 12:485-90, 1996.
- Blomstrand, E., et al. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. Journal of Nutrition. 136(1):269S-273S, 2006.
- Burke, D. G., et al. The effect of whey protein supplementation with and without creatine monohydrate combined with resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscle strength. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 11(3):349-364, 2001.
- Cribb PJ, et al. The effect of whey isolate and resistance training on strength, body composition, and plasma glutamine. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 16:494-509, 2006.
- Hall, W. L., et al. Casein and whey exert different effects on plasma amino acid profiles, gastrointestinal hormone secretion and appetite. British Journal of Nutrition. 89(2):239-248, 2003.
- Hutson SM and Harris RA. Introduction. Symposium: Leucine as a nutritional signal. J Nutr 131:839S-40S, 2001.
- Kerksick CM, et al. The effects of protein and amino acid supplementation on performance and training adaptations during ten weeks of resistance training. J Strength Cond Res. 20(3):643-53, 2006.
- Kimball SR and Jefferson LS. Control of protein synthesis by amino acid availability. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 5:63-7, 2002.
- Layman DK. The role of leucine in weight loss diets and glucose homeostasis. J Nutr. 133:261S-7S, 2003.
- MacLean DA and Graham TE. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation augments plasma ammonia responses during exercise in humans. J Appl Physiol. 74:2711-7, 1993.
- MacLean DA and Graham TE, Saltin B. Branched-chain amino acids augment ammonia metabolism while attenuating protein breakdown during exercise. Am J Physiol. 267:E1010-22, 1994.
- Marshall, K. Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alternative Medicine Review. 9(2):136-156, 2004.
- Merchant, A. T., et al. Protein intake is inversely associated with abdominal obesity in a multi-ethnic population. Journal of Nutrition. 135(5):1196-1201, 2005.
- Paddon-Jones, D., et al. Differential stimulation of muscle protein synthesis in elderly humans following isocaloric ingestion of amino acids or whey protein. Exp Gerontol. 2005.
- Shimomura, Y., et al. Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle. Journal of Nutrition. 116(2): 529S-532S, 2006.
- Shimomura, Y., et al. Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. Journal of Nutrition. 134(6):1583S-1587S, 2004.
- Tang JE, et al. Minimal whey protain with carbohydrate stimulates muscle protein synthesis following resistance exercise in trained young men. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 32:1132-8, 2007.
- Tome, D., et al. Protein, amino acids and the control of food intake. British Journal of Nutrition. 92(Supplement 1):S27-S30, 2004.
- Volpi, E., et al. Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 78: 250-258, 2003.
- Walker TB et al. The influence of 8 weeks of whey-protein and leucine supplementation on physical and cognitive performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 20(5):409-17, 2010.
- Wu G. Amino acids: metabolism, functions, and nutrition. Amino Acids. 37(1):1-17, 2009. Review.
Who should use TLS Whey Protein Shakes?
Adults interested in promoting muscle strength and retention with a well-balanced, high-quality protein source, as well as those interested in boosting their overall protein intake without too many extra calories.*
How do TLS Whey Protein Shakes assist in weight loss?
TLS Whey Protein Shakes assist in weight loss by providing a low-fat source of quality protein — the key nutrient for supporting the retention of lean muscle tissue during weight loss, which can help support optimal body composition.*
What is the difference between TLS Whey Protein Shakes and TLS Nutrition Shakes?
While both products offer a source of quality protein, the benefits offered by TLS Whey Protein Shakes — low fat along with fast absorption — are well-suited for use in the times surrounding exercise, while also providing an easy means to boost protein intake whenever needed.*
On the other hand, TLS Nutrition Shakes, with their more balanced ratio of protein to carbohydrates, are intended as a satisfying between-meal snack and a healthy alternative to desserts and fast food. Both products provide an ideal solution for each situation.*
What do TLS Whey Protein Shakes taste like?
TLS Whey Protein Shakes are sweetened with naturally-sourced Stevia, providing a mildly sweet, light and creamy shake which tastes great all on its own. Those looking for more variety in flavors are encouraged to try mixing TLS Whey Protein Shakes with whatever ingredients they like — fruit, yogurt and peanut or almond butter are all popular choices, and the list goes on.
Do I have to exercise to see results?
As with most weight loss supplements, this product is designed to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. The steady loss of body fat combined with a steady increase in muscle tissue, achieved through proper nutrition and exercise, is the proven method for achieving weight loss and fitness goals.
Which other products are best combined with TLS Whey Protein Shakes?
In addition to being compatible with the entire TLS product line, TLS Whey Protein Shakes can be used in combination with any other supplement, so it is ultimately a matter of your nutritional goals. Interest in healthy muscle retention and anti-aging might mean combining this product with Ultra Prime™ Secretagogue HGH Enhancer or Prime™ Ultimate Longevity Formula by Isotonix. Those seeking support for cardiovascular health may wish to combine this product with Heart Health™ Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E, while people seeking antioxidant protection may wish to use TLS Whey Protein Shakes along with Isotonix OPC-3®.*