Primary Benefits of TLS® Tonalin® CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid):
- Helps reduce overall body fat
- Decreases the amount of fat stored in your body
- Assists in promoting lean muscle mass
- Enhances lean body mass
- Helps reduce the percentage of body fat while preserving muscle tissue
- Promotes body fat loss while preserving muscle tissue
- Targets stubborn belly fat
- Promotes the utilization of body fat as fuel
- CLA contains natural ingredients that can redistribute fat to fat-burning muscle tissue
- Effects are enhanced with exercise
TLS® Tonalin® CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
Conjugated Linoleic Acid, or CLA, has been shown in studies to help reduce body fat and maintain lean muscle tissue. CLA - a combination of fatty acids extracted from pure safflower oil - has been shown in studies to decrease body fat mass.
If you're looking to reduce overall body fat - including that stubborn belly fat - and preserve lean muscle, try TLS Tonalin CLA for weight loss success. Other CLA supplements may include lesser forms and amounts of conjugated linoleic acid, but TLS Tonalin CLA uses the best of this ingredient in its clinically-studied quantity.
TLS Tonalin CLA is ideal for those who have lost weight, or are losing weight, and want the extra support to keep it off. TLS Tonalin CLA help redistribute fat to fat-burning muscle tissue to assist in promoting lean muscle mass and decreasing the amount of fat stored in your body. CLA has also been shown to enhance fat breakdown - or lipolysis - within the muscle tissue and help preserve lean muscle.
Instead of using muscle mass supplements or CLA supplements that don't measure up, use TLS Tonalin CLA for weight loss success.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TLS® Tonalin® CLA is the ideal product for those who are looking to get toned and lose body fat. TLS® Tonalin® CLA contains natural ingredients that can assist in promoting lean muscle mass and decreasing the amount of fat stored in your body.
Based on a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, a minimum dose of 3,200 mg per day of CLA produces loss of body fat . While there any many other CLA products on the market, TLS Tonalin CLA provides the optimal formula for maximized fat loss. TLS® Tonalin® CLA provides a daily amount of 3,500mg of Tonalin® CLA, the highest quality form of CLA on the market.
What makes Tonalin® CLA superior:
• Market leadership in branded CLA
• The highest quality of all CLAs
• The most fully researched of all CLAs
• The most proven health and nutrition benefits
A must have to help combat stubborn belly fat
I never thought this product would really work- skeptical to say the least. I am now out of this product and can not have it arrive fast enough. It really works!
Attention Middle Aged women - you don't have to have Belly Fat! I love this product!
I buy and use this regularly because it works and I have seen a difference in my weight loss and management. I use with TLS Core, which is also a great product. I appreciate that the use of these two products compliment each other well.
TLS Tonalin CLA
I have been taking the tablets as well as watching what I eat such as cutting down on breakfast meat and eating whole grain cereals for breakfast, using healthier recipes for dinner and I have noticed a different in my weight. I can hardly keep some of my pants up without a belt now and when I went to visit family, they even notice that I have dropped some inches. Hope that this info helps.
AMAZING RESULT !!! :D
I love CLA !!! not only I lost inches myself, what more amazing is that I help two of my friends and they both lost more than 20 lbs each !They both look amazing! They each lost more than 20cm around their waists! now we all use CLA + CORE + ACTS to loose more... can't wait to share more in a month about their new progress! Consistency is the key ! :) Love the whole TLS product line! :) Thank y
Key Ingredients Found in TLS® Tonalin® CLA:
Chromium 120 mcg
Chromium is a trace mineral that assists with burning carbohydrates and fat. It helps provide blood sugar to cells and may support normal sensitivity to insulin, potentially helping to curb cravings for sweets and carbohydrates. Because of the role it plays in the metabolism, chromium is commonly added to natural weight loss products. Chromium is naturally found in foods like yeast, mushrooms, prunes and broccoli. It is sometimes added to drinking water.
According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ""one small study suggests that chromium picolinate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. FDA concludes, however, that the existence of such a relationship between chromium picolinate and either insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes is highly uncertain.""
Tonalin® CLA (100% Pure Safflower Oil) 3500 mg
Tonalin CLA is a combination of fatty acids extracted from pure safflower oil, shown to be the richest source of this ingredient. A recent long-term study reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition specifically examined Tonalin CLA and found that study participants who took 3.4 grams of CLA daily for one year experienced as much as a nine percent decrease in body fat mass.
Tonalin CLA is a safe, scientifically proven, effective nutritional supplement that contains no stimulants of any kind. Tonalin CLA works in several ways: First, it may help increase and maintain lean muscle, which naturally may slim your body. Secondly, Tonalin CLA helps to decrease the amount of fat stored in your body. The result is, as you diet, you may drop a clothing size or two without the dreaded yo-yo effect of losing and regaining weight. Why? Because you are reducing body fat, not water, which is a more permanent and healthy way to lose weight. Thirdly, research shows CLA may promote overall well-being in other areas that are currently being studied worldwide. For best results, exercise moderately.
Scientific Support for TLS® Tonalin® CLA:
- Aminot-Gilchrist, D. and Anderson, H. Insulin resistance-associated cardiovascular disease: potential benefits of conjugated linoleic acid. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(suppl 6): 1159S-1163S, 2004.
- Anderson, R. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutrition Reviews. 56(9): 266-270, 1998.
- Bhattacharya, A., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid and chromium lower body weight and visceral fat mass in high-fat-diet-fed mice. Lipids. 41(5): 437-444, 2006.
- Bhattacharya, A., et al. The combination of dietary conjugated linoleic acid and treadmill exercise lowers gain in body fat mass and enhances lean body mass in high fat-fed male Balb/C mice. Journal of Nutrition. 135(5): 1124-1130, 2005.
- Blankson, H., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans. Journal of Nutrition. 130(12): 2943-2948, 2000.
- Brown, J., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid induces human adipocyte delipidation: autocrine/paracrine regulation of MEK/ERK signaling by adipocytokines. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 279(25): 26735-26747, 2004.
- Colakoglu, S., et al. Cumulative effects of conjugated linoleic acid and exercise on endurance development, body composition, serum leptin and insulin levels. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 46(4): 570-577, 2006.
- DeLany, J., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid rapidly reduces body fat content in mice without affecting energy intake. American Journal of Physiology. 276(4 pt 2): R1172-R1179, 1999.
- Gaullier, J., et al. Supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid for 24 months is well tolerated by and reduces body fat mass in healthy, overweight humans. Journal of Nutrition. 135(4): 778-784, 2005.
- Kaats, G., et al. A randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled study of the effects of chromium picolinate supplementation on body composition: a replication and extension of a previous study. Current Therapeutic Research. 59(6): 379-387, 1998.
- Kennedy, S., et al. Influence of dietary oil content and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) on lipid metabolism enzyme activities and gene expression in tissues of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Lipids. 41(5): 423-436, 2006.
- Moya-Camarena, S. and Belury, M. Species differences in the metabolism and regulation of gene expression by conjugated linoleic acid. Nutrition Reviews. 57(11): 336-340, 1999.
- Ostrowska, E., et al. Dietary conjugated linoleic acids increase lean tissue and decrease fat deposition in growing pigs. Journal of Nutrition. 129(11): 2037-2042, 1999.
- Pariza, M. Perspective on the safety and effectiveness of conjugated linoleic acid. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(6): 1132S-1136S, 2004.
- Pariza, M., et al. Mechanisms of action of conjugated linoleic acid: evidence and speculation. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. 223(1): 8-13, 2000.
- Park, Y., et al. Evidence that the trans-10,cis-12 isomer of conjugated linoleic acid induces body composition changes in mice. Lipids. 34(3): 235-241, 1999.
- Park, Y., et al. Effect of conjugated linoleic acid on body composition in mice. Lipids. 32(8): 853-858, 1997.
- Preuss, H. and Anderson, R. Chromium update: examining recent literature 1997-1998. Current Opinion if Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 1(6): 509-512, 1998.
- Riserus, U., et al. Metabolic effects of conjugated linoleic acid in humans: the Swedish experience. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(6): 1146S-1148S, 2004.
- Riserus, U., et al. CLA and body weight regulation in humans. Lipids. 38(2): 133-137, 2003.
- Riserus, U., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders. 25(8): 1129-1135, 2001.
- Smedman, A. and Vessby, B. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans--metabolic effects. Lipids. 36(8): 773-781, 2001.
- Steck, S., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for twelve weeks increases lean body mass in obese humans. Journal of Nutrition. 137(5): 1188-1193, 2007.
- Terpstra, A., et al. Dietary conjugated linoleic acids as free fatty acids and triacylglycerols similarly affect body composition and energy balance in mice. Journal of Nutrition. 133(10): 3181-3186, 2003.
- Terpstra, A., et al. The decrease in body fat in mice fed conjugated linoleic acid is due to increases in energy expenditure and energy loss in the excreta. Journal of Nutrition. 132(5): 940-945, 2002.
- Thom, E., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans. Journal of International Medical Research. 29(5): 392-396, 2001.
- Tsuboyama-Kasaoka, N., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation reduces adipose tissue by apoptosis and develops lipodystrophy in mice. Diabetes. 49(9): 1534-1542, 2000.
- Wang, Y. and Jones, P. Dietary conjugated linoleic acid and body composition. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(suppl 6): 1153S-1158S, 2004.
- West, D., et al. Effects of conjugated linoleic acid on body fat and energy metabolism in the mouse. American Journal of Physiology. 275(3 pt 2): R667-R672, 1998.
- Yamasaki, M., et al. Dietary effect of conjugated linoleic acid on lipid levels in white adipose tissue of Sprague-Dawley rats. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 63(6): 1104-1106, 1999.
Frequently Asked Questions about TLS® Tonalin® CLA:
What is Tonalin® CLA?
CLA is conjugated linoleic acid, a fatty acid that is recognized for its role in promoting good health. Tonalin is the highest quality form of CLA on the market, a licensed brand name owned exclusively by Cognis Group.
How is Tonalin CLA made?
Tonalin CLA is made from a proprietary process that converts linoleic acid from safflowers into conjugated linoleic acid. (Safflower is the best source of linoleic acid.) We take pride in the precise manufacturing and scientific standards used to create Tonalin CLA. The proprietary processing ensures the lowest levels of non-naturally occurring isomers (impurities) in our final product. When you choose Tonalin CLA, you choose a one-of-a-kind, patented product uniquely consistent in purity and quality.
How does Tonalin CLA work in the body?
CLA works on different parts of our bodies: Adipocytes, triglycerides and carnitine palmitoyltransferase. Adipocytes are fat cells. CLA helps to decrease the number and size of adipocytes, lowering your body-fat mass. Triglycerides are fats. Most dietary fat and fat in our bodies comes in the form of triglycerides. Once these fats enter your blood, an enzyme called LPL (lipoprotein lipase) hydrolyzes lipids where they are stored in adipocytes. Studies show that CLA helps to inhibit LPL activity, so overall less fat gets stored. Its how the body causes fat cells to disintegrate. By increasing the rate at which fat cells disintegrate, CLA helps decrease the number of existing fat cells stored in your body. CPT (carnitine palmitoyltransferase) is another enzyme. It transports fatty acids to the mitochondria where they are turned into the energy you need to keep going. Additional studies show that CLA promotes CPT activity, so fat is burned up faster — leaving less of it hanging around to be stored in your body.
Are there any other health benefits of Tonalin CLA?
Tonalin CLA is the leading manufacturer to invest in clinical research and applies extensive research and technology to further broaden CLAs benefits. Currently, research shows CLA may promote overall well being in the body and study participants have reported an increase in energy while using CLA. Additional studies are now being conducted worldwide.
Animal studies suggest CLA may enhance the immune system. Initial animal studies have also suggested that CLA may aid in the maintenance of normal blood glucose and insulin levels.
Can I take TLS® Tonalin® CLA with my prescription drug?
No clinical studies have been performed on the interactions of TLS® Tonalin® CLA with medications. Please consult your physician before starting any dietary supplementation.
Are there any contraindications or warnings I should be aware of when taking TLS® Tonalin® CLA?
If you are currently taking prescription medication or have an ongoing medical condition, you should consult your physician before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children.