Tag Heuer Men's 'Link' Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
Ever since TAG Heuer has been established in 1860, it has been a leading producer of prestigious sports watches and chronographs. This stainless steel timepiece features a black linear dial, silvertone markers, date window and a small seconds subdial.
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists. Extra links are available through the manufacturer. (We do not provide this service).Automatic movement winds with the movement of your arm. It is recommended that you wind the watch every two weeks.A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Transparent, screw-down
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Dial: Black with horizontal lining
- Hands: Silvertone, luminescent
- Markers: Silvertone indices
- Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o'clock position
- Subdials: One, small seconds at the 6 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Brushed stainless steel
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Power reserve: 44 hours
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Case measurements: 40 mm in diameter x 11 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 21 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 6 inches wide x 6 inches long x 5 inches high
- Model: WAT2110.BA0950
Be the first to rate this product.