KENMAR WATCHES goal is to provide 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Your purchase should make you happy. If for some reason you need to return an item, please follow the procedures below.
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you MUST contact us within 14 days (OR UNTIL JANUARY 7TH FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS) from the time you receive your purchase to obtain a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). This must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
RETURNS RECEIVED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL BE ASSESSED A $30.00 SURCHARGE.
2. The watch MUST be returned in its original presentation box with all warranty information and manuals. Please include in the returned package your name, telephone number, a copy of the invoice and reason for return.
3. You will be responsible for ALL shipping costs. We recommend that you insure the package. If you choose not to insure the package, you will be liable for lost or damaged product.
4. WE DO NOT CHARGE RE-STOCKING FEES. However, we will charge $7.50 to cover administrative cost of processing the credit and return.
5. THE WATCH CAN BE RETURNED ONLY IF IT HAS NEVER BEEN WORN. We only sell new watches. It is impossible to wear a watch, even for a short time and not get it scratched or blemished. PLEASE understand that we can not accept a return if it is not in the EXACT same condition as we shipped to you. RESIZED or MODIFIED watches with links removed will not be eligible for returns.
6. If you have any questions regarding your return, please feel free to contact us at anytime, we are always happy to help. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO KENMAR WATCHES.