Vegas Golf Game High Roller Chips
Vegas Golf Game High Roller Chips add to the ultimate on-course side game for two or more players! Payoff is determined by the last golfer holding one of these six humerous positive or negative casino-style chips. Comes with instructions and a suede carrying pouch.
A great addition to the popular Vegas Golf game, the High Roller Set includes six more chips to add to your Vegas Golf game. The six new chips represent the aspects of a higher level of golf play and include other "infractions" that increase the "payouts" at the 19th Hole.
How to Play the Vegas Golf Game:
1. Each golfer begins the round with no chips.
2. At the beginning of the round each Vegas Golf chip is given a designated dollar value. At the end of the round those golfers holding the negative chips will pay to each golfer the designated amount for each Vegas Golf chip he is holding. Those holding the positive chip will receive the same amount from each of the other golfers.
3. The first golfer that hits a shot that corresponds to the designation on the chip is given that chip. He holds onto that chip until someone else hit's the same shot. The chip is then passed on to the next golfer that makes the same shot. For example, if golfer number one goes into the sand he will hold that Vegas Golf chip until another player goes into the sand. He will then give the chip to that player. The same hold true for the positive chips. The last one to get a one putt or a birdie is the one that gets the Vegas Golf chip.
4. Cash in at the 19th hole.
The Vegas Golf Game High Roller Chips:
1. Closest to the Pin (positive): Goes to the golfer who lands his ball closes to the pin from his tee shot.
2. Chip In (positive): The golfer who chips into the cup from off the green
3. Sandy (positive): Saves the hole by getting up and down from sand trap in two shots.
4. Out of Bounds (negative): For the golfer who hits a shot out of bounds or grossly breaks course etiquette (such as talking on cell phone during play).
5. Lost Ball (negative): Perfect for the golfer who just won't let it go and take the drop.
6. Seven (negative): When a golfer closes out the hole in exactly seven strokes. "Lucky number seven"... for everyone else!
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.