HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
Is the item you received not what you expected? Did it not fit as well as you hoped in your space or match your décor? Whatever the reason, you won't be stuck with an item you cannot use or that you do not want. (Note: If your item was damaged or defective, see our Damage section below). We are proud to offer one of the best return policies in the online business. You may return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs. Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. In addition some of our items carry a restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund should you wish to make a return.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy, where roundtrip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt. Please note: certain items are not returnable. To return an item:
Using our Standard Return Policy:
• Please email or call if you would like to start a return. The email address and phone number are in your order confirmation email. Include your original order number, the product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you an RMA number and a return address.
• Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
• Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided. This may be our main office or to a distribution center.
• Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
• Please Note: unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling or gift wrap charges. We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase.
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If your order is shipping by Truck Freight, or White Glove, please note the important instructions below.
If Shipped via Truck Freight or White Glove
• Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the package. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
• If you have already accepted the package and find that parts are missing or damaged, please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts free of charge. Speed matters since most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery. If we cannot replace the parts, we will have the carrier pick up the package and we will send you a replacement. All returned products should be in the original packaging.
Our goal is to make buying online easy, safe and efficient.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the item can be returned under our standard return policy or Return Protection plan (if you purchased it). If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us.
If your item is problematic due to a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire unit. We stand behind our products and maintain great relationships with the manufacturers who produce them. If you are having an issue, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it.